Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Preseason Game #3, Colts @ Eagles, Thursday, Aug. 24, 2023, 8PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

This team wins more if they started Minshew.

I don’t think that’s the primary goal this year.  The announcers have even acknowledged that.  This year is about developing Richardson and if they take a hit in the wins and losses to do that this year that’s okay in the Colts book.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

This team wins more if they started Minshew.

Probably, but that’s not the point of this season. It’s about developing Anthony and seeing if he has what it takes to be in the NFL. And to do that we need a full seasons worth of tape. 

Random musings as we approach the late hours of the evening:

Our uniforms > Eagles

I’ve said it before and Al Michaels apparently agrees: Richardson’s voice is so unique and good that even if he doesn’t make it in the NFL he’s got a career in voice acting and commentating. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I don’t think that’s the primary goal this year.  The announcers have even acknowledged that.  This year is about developing Richardson and if they take a hit in the wins and losses to do that this year that’s okay in the Colts book.

I guess. But still believe the  Herm method.

herm GIF

Just now, Smoke317 said:

That screen wasn’t a bad play call. Receiver probably should’ve bounced it back outside. Easy for me to say from my couch though. 

Those plays against our D's historically go for 25 a clip... Lol

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

And Ballard looks on… looking like he’s back in his scouting days. He’s got some tough decisions to make. 

The tight end room is going to be hard.  So many guys who deserve to be here.  Do you have enough spots?  Can they block?

• Like 1