Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Preseason Game #2: Bears @Colts, 8/19/23, 7PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Damn it’s good to have a coach & a QB who will throw slants to our slot receivers. I hope AR is watching and we work the middle this year when the games really count. 

Area 51 will be special this year and hopefully for many more to come.

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Back to the geriatric QB club...yaay
    • For all those people who say great athletes "they can throw really far", if you think AR is just that, it's a little naive.  He hit THREE 50 yard plus bombs his first game this year.   In not sure how many QBs have done that in a single game in their lifetime.   The longest bomb he hit Pierce in stride.   It was INCREDIBLE.  Is he perfect?  No.  He's a work in progress.  Yes, the Peyron Manning comparable are laughable.  AR is no where near as talented as Manning was coming out of college.  Anyone who makes comparisons of those two is fooling themselves.  A better comp is Allen.  Hell,  even Lamar Jackson used to get hurt frequently,  until he figured out how to avoid contact.  If AR doesn't figure out that his availability is his number one asset, he won't last in this league.  And while we all have our opinions, let's stand behind Anthony Richardson as long as he dons the shoe!  If you are a true Colts fan, you should want all our players to do well, especially our QB!  Lastly, I was on the side of letting him learn on the fly because he needs the reps, but I'm starting to wonder if he's not mature enough to handle it and needs to sit behind a vet for another year.  Go Colts!
    • And we wonder why we have such a high divorce rate in this country.   No loyalty.   You don’t want to support them while they are down you have zero right to support them when they are up!   I said what I said and no amount of arguing will change my mind so don’t bother trying.
    • 1.  Peyton 2.  Johnny U 3.  Marvin 4.  Berry 5.  Gio Marchetti
    • 1.  Buck 1A/2.  Q 3.  Taylor 4.  Smith  5.  Moore
  • Members

• Solon

Solon 219

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 2,769

• husker61

husker61 383

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 1,290

• Yoshinator