Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Preseason Game #2: Bears @Colts, 8/19/23, 7PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

You mean to tell me we are going to ignore the Jeff George era when remembering the history of high Colts draft picks at QB lol

Please elaborate. I know he was the #1 draft pick. What is part of the era? How long did he play with the Colts?

(When he played with the Vikings, I wanted him to succeed so bad. He threw the most beautiful passes but something did not click. He once fumbled and walked away while his teammates tried to recover the ball. I shook my head in disgust.)

Just now, w87r said:

Yeah probably told them before the interview. They weren't going to talk about it.

Oh yeah, you ain't surprising and pissing off the owner with an out of left field question. You'd be fired before the start of the 4th qrtr.. Lol

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Please elaborate. I know he was the #1 draft pick. What is part of the era? How long did he play with the Colts?

(When he played with the Vikings, I wanted him to succeed so bad. He threw the most beautiful passes but something did not click. He once fumbled and walked away while his teammates tried to recover the ball. I shook my head in disgust.)

It was more a joke because it was so bad in Indy.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Sounds like you did a good job elaborating it yourself. Lol.

He's just frustrating.

• Like 1