Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richardson named starter for the season

Indyfan4life

22 hours ago, AKB said:

I hope people keep their expectations tempered. One of the youngest QBs to start ever, he's gonna be the youngest starter at QB this season. 

Took Jackson a couple of seasons to figure it out, also took Hurts a few years. 

Are we all gonna freak out when he comes in with 55% accuracy and 1-1 TD int ratio?

I think his ints ratio will be 2 to 1. So if he throws 30 tds  15ints or slightly  above like 30/ 17 it won't be 30/30 like Winston lol

18 hours ago, Myles said:

Well, this season is over already.  I feel Minshew gave us the best option to actually win games.  I understand wanting to get AR the playing time, but we all know it means scarifying the season.

He went 0-2 with a stacked Philly teams so with minshew  starting  we would still lose the only difference  is Richardson  won't get in game experience 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Colt said:

I'm all for it, Irsay is not!

I am going to shoot for the daily double. Not only was I right about AR starting the season, I will say JT plays on opening day. I think a lot of this stuff between JT and the organization has been overblown by the media. I was doubted once about AR not starting, let's play again homer simpson cards GIF

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am going to shoot for the daily double. Not only was I right about AR starting the season, I will say JT plays on opening day. I think a lot of this stuff between JT and the organization has been overblown by the media. I was doubted once about AR not starting, let's play again homer simpson cards GIF

I think everyone hopes Taylor will play this year but I am betting there is more nasty stuff here than we know. I hate these head games.

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Why? What is wrong with Twitter. A friend of mine says it is better than ever. I don't have Twitter, never have but is going on with it?

Because Chloe switched to reddit and not producing the same Twitter(x) traffic. 

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Something is wrong with the twitter app. My links from the app will not work. I notice the links say x in them while if I do it from safari it says twitter. Has anyone had issues embedding tweets from the app. Is it this forum needs something done to allow x links?

Don't have Twitter, maybe someone that does can try and post with the app and see?

I report post and have it checked.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, w87r said:

Because Chloe switched to reddit and not producing the same Twitter(x) numbers.

Don't have Twitter, maybe some that does can try and post with the app and see?

I report post and have it checked.

Yeah I don't use Twitter so I don't know much about it. I have a couple of friends that use it and they love it. They always bug me to sign up lmao . Only thing new I know about it is, Musk bought it and there is an X now instead of what use to be there. I am not sure why that would affect Chloe from posting her links. Internet is strange sometimes, who knows.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I don't use Twitter so I don't know much about it. I have a couple of friends that use it and they love it. They always bug me to sign up lmao . Only thing new I know about it is, Musk bought it and there is an X now instead of what use to be there. I am not sure why that would affect Chloe from posting her links. Internet is strange is sometimes, who knows.

You responded to a post saying Twitter was collapsing.

With why?

I was giving you the reason.

Because Chloe switched up to reddit.

Doubled down on RollerColt joke.

You know it's never good, if you have to explain it.

kanye west laugh GIF

• Like 1

This is what the link from the app looks like. 
https://x.com/kbowen1070/status/1692582881422663985?s=46

As you can see it has a x. 

If I post the same twitter post link from the safari browser it has twitter where the x is. I thought it was working fine after twitter switched to x and then it just quit working so not sure.

• Like 2