Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Day 4 Training camp 7/31

1 hour ago, IndyEric07 said:

Hopefully JT wont be showing up to the TC practices anymore so he wont be a distraction to the team! If he does show up, the fans will probly be booing him the whole time causing more of a distraction. Cant have that!

Why? It may just send a message to him 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, IndyEric07 said:

Hopefully JT wont be showing up to the TC practices anymore so he wont be a distraction to the team! If he does show up, the fans will probly be booing him the whole time causing more of a distraction. Cant have that!

I hope Irsay is there so I can boo him while in my Taylor jersey

1 hour ago, Matabix said:

Sucks about AR. That's going to hurt for 2 weeks.

This isn’t at you it’s for those giving you a confused face.  You don’t mean it’s going to hurt the team for two week you mean it’s physically going to hurt him for two weeks.  Not in development just physical pain.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

This isn’t at you it’s for those giving you a confused face.  You don’t mean it’s going to hurt the team for two week you mean it’s physically going to hurt him for two weeks.  Not in development just physical pain.

Exactly. 

1 minute ago, Archer said:

So, did he just have deviated septum surgery, I assume?  

Sounds like it. Wife had it done. She was sore for 2 weeks. Had 2 black eyes from it. Got strange looks at restaurants. I told them she should've folded my socks too.

1 minute ago, Matabix said:

Sounds like it. Wife had it done. She was sore for 2 weeks. Had 2 black eyes from it. Got strange looks at restaurants. I told them she should've folded my socks too.

Yeah, I’ve had that surgery twice myself.  Really tender for a few days, but nothing that would have made me miss more than one practice if I had ten of millions of dollars worth of guaranteed money…

• Like 1