Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Draft -- April 27th to April 29

NFLfan

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

You like the Jags or Texans better?

I hope Tennessee or the Bucs take him.

Thanks. Are you the same dgambill that used to post here in the past?

I left for awhile…negativity was just disgusting but I’m hopeful with Richardson we will have less of that going forward. No pressure AR lol.

• Like 1

I’m going to assume that the negative stuff said about Levis’ attitude was at least partly true. Even with questions surrounding his tape, I doubt he would have slipped past the Raiders and Tennessee without some character flaws. Young, Stroud, and AR seem to have their heads screwed on straight in comparison.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

I hope the Packers don't take Nolan Smith or Gonzalez.

Might they take Levis?

The irony when they draft a WR with the pick they got from Rodgers will be large, when Rodgers has been asking for one for a couple years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I hope the Packers don't take Nolan Smith or Gonzalez.

Might they take Levis?

Depends on whether or not they think Love is the real deal or not. If Levis does have character issues I doubt that would be what scares them away, considering the head cases they dealt with there for the past three decades

4 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Gibbs?!?

Detroit is making Swift totally irrelevant year after year for fantasy enthusiasts lol

Yeah... have no clue why they don't utilize Swift well.. and he's done very well for the small part given... I did get hurt in fantasy playoffs by how little they used him all season, it was despicable. 

Detroit gonna Detroit... happy to have them as division rival :D 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Wonder if the Colts knew his camp would leak so they told him they would take him so they could throw off others and take Richardson.

Maybe. Ballard intimated that someone was spreading lies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Yeah... have no clue why they don't utilize Swift well.. and he's done very well for the small part given... I did get hurt in fantasy playoffs by how little they used him all season, it was despicable. 

Detroit gonna Detroit... happy to have them as division rival :D 

Swift is hurt all the time. I wouldn’t be shocked if they move him.

• Like 1

Just now, chickenMan said:

With all due respect to the Jonas Brothers, I really don’t see the crossover between teen boy bands and football fans that are interested enough in the NFL to watch the draft.

Todd Mcshay just jumped onto the ESPN broadcast because “the jonas brothers kicked me off” lol