Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

8 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

yes you can pick now for the Browns 

Just go BPA, I wasn’t tracking that for some reason . Haven’t had a chance to look at them much. I’m hoping on a teleconference with the Philippines so I don’t have time now 

• Thanks 1

With the 85th pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, the LA Chargers select....

Jonathan Mingo, WR, Mississippi

There were rumors that never came true about the Chargers moving on from Keenan Allen this off-season. And while it did not happen, he is not getting any younger and will be a free agent after 2024.

Mingo would be a fantastic "Big Slot" replacement for him over time. 

I secretly hope the Colts look at him. But he fit LA well here value-wise

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Defjamz26 said:

I have the spread sheet that shows the pick order and picks but does it also include a big board that shows who is remaining?

correct, a couple of picks may not have been updated yet above yours, so you may have to double check here 

2 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

I have the spread sheet that shows the pick order and picks but does it also include a big board that shows who is remaining?

big board is the third sheet. 

You're on first sheet showing pick order and selections 

I think @Defjamz26 and @chad72@chad72 have gone to bed and it's late for everyone.

Thus, we say halt to the draft for this day / night. 

Thank you everyone for continuous and tremendous participation, and for all of you currently lurking with sleepy eyes. 

Let's catch up tomorrow. 

As we did yesterday, draft can go on if GMs who are on clock choose to pick. 

Thank You all, good night! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I think @Defjamz26 and @chad72@chad72 have gone to bed and it's late for everyone.

Thus, we say halt to the draft for this day / night. 

Thank you everyone for continuous and tremendous participation, and for all of you currently lurking with sleepy eyes. 

Let's catch up tomorrow. 

As we did yesterday, draft can go on if GMs who are on clock choose to pick. 

Thank You all, good night! 

They’re actually both on right now I think. 

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Are you all going to follow the real draft with us on the forum? It is usually a lot of fun. I once participated in the Chat on the forum during the first round.

This year, I requested the day after round 1 of the draft as a floating holiday. I have off on that Friday. Can't wait.

I'm going to try to be in the chat intermittently. Draft weekend is the same weekend as the comic expo up here every year. 

Sry, had a call at work. But now I'm here and ready! Sry for letting you wait. 

After a trade with the Dallas Cowboys, the Carolina Panthers, with the 90th pick of the 2023 NFL draft, select :

Byron Young, Edge, Tennessee

Little bit older (25) but brings speed (4.43 40yd dash) and explosiveness (11'0 broad jump) for new defensive coordinator Ejiro Evero. 

If Carolina is able to refine his footwork, he will be the much needed pass rush help along the line. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Sry, had a call at work. But now I'm here and ready! Sry for letting you wait. 

After a trade with the Dallas Cowboys, the Carolina Panthers, with the 90th pick of the 2023 NFL draft, select :

Byron Young, Edge, Tennessee

Little bit older (25) but brings speed (4.43 40yd dash) and explosiveness (11'0 broad jump) for new defensive coordinator Ejiro Evero. 

If Carolina is able to refine his footwork, he will be the much needed pass rush help along the line. 

Nice pick! He's a pretty good player. Could go in the 2nd round for real.

I'm taking my dog for a walk real quick. Will make my pick about 10 mins.

• Thanks 1