Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The playoff thread

2006Coltsbestever

If someone ask me would you want Herbert as your QB for the next 10 years, I would say hell yes!  @Supermanand others read that. This is where people misunderstand me, I just think he isn't a top 5 QB in the league but I would still take him, he is good. Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Hurts, and I still think Rodgers is better. That is 5 off the top of my head but Rodgers is old I get it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If someone ask me would you want Herbert as your QB for the next 10 years, I would say hell yes!  @Supermanand others read that. This is where people misunderstand me, I just think he isn't a top 5 QB in the league but I would still take him, he is good. Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Hurts, and I still think Rodgers is better. That is 5 off the top of my head but Rodgers is old I get it.

If you would take Herbert as Colts QB, as you noted, does it matter where he is ranked? 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Id take Herbert or Lawrence they are both good. 

Poor Tua, is that 3 concussions in one season? He looked so good to start the season the Phins offense was red hot. That has to be career threatening for him.

12 hours ago, chad72 said:

Its Dean Spanos, he’s been cheap on HC hirings like the Bengals owner “used to be”. Norv Turner, Ken Wisenhunt, Anthony Lynn, Brandon Staley, none really pop out of the screens as hires.

We will see. 

In order for Spanos & the Chargers to have any credibility, Staley must be gone - that's 2 consecutive season that he ended for his team with dumb decisions, and getting both Williams & Bosa hurt last week in a meaningless game is a fireable offense!

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jags wanted a miracle, I give you Justin Herbert. Up 27-0 and can't close. I don't want to ever hear again that it was all Matt Ryan's fault Atlanta blew a 28-3 lead in the SB after tonight's crap show. At least Atlanta lost to the GOAT. 

If Matt gets blamed for that, then should Herbert for tonight.

I blame Staley most of all - as Head Coach, he's responsible for the performance (and discipline) of the entire team and besides, with a 20 point lead going into halftime, they only run the ball 8 times in the 2nd Half, making that huge comeback even possible.

12 hours ago, chad72 said:

Its Dean Spanos, he’s been cheap on HC hirings like the Bengals owner “used to be”. Norv Turner, Ken Wisenhunt, Anthony Lynn, Brandon Staley, none really pop out of the screens as hires.

We will see. 

You forgot McCoy.

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

Intercepted by Damar Hamlin's replacement, how appropriate!

Actually I felt Damar Hamlin was always a step slower to diagnose and react to pass catchers. Hayden Hurst of Bengals would have had his way against him in the middle if the Bengals game continued to be played. 

I’m just glad he can live a normal life now. 

15 minutes ago, IinD said:

This one's gonna be a 'dancing in the streets' game for Buffalo fans.

@NFLfan, ready for some football later on?:)

Had a few nyg  buddys head out to Minnesota Friday for this one. Should be a fun game.

I am ready. I was supposed to go watch it with my friend who is a Giants fan but I am in NJ caring for my sister's dog. 

1537883758_Screenshot_20221228-2039442.png.89527d621efd646eeb65354565e02102.png

I will watch it here.  I'm worried about Daniel Jones. I think he is underrated. He does whatever is necessary to sustain drives. 

12 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I am ready. I was supposed to go watch it with my friend who is a Giants fan but I am in NJ caring for my sister's dog. 

1537883758_Screenshot_20221228-2039442.png.89527d621efd646eeb65354565e02102.png

I will watch it here.  I'm worried about Daniel Jones. I think he is underrated. He does whatever is necessary to sustain drives. 

LOL, he looks like a sweet dog ready for his meal. Is he ready for Giants at Minnesota?

51 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Id take Herbert or Lawrence they are both good. 

Poor Tua, is that 3 concussions in one season? He looked so good to start the season the Phins offense was red hot. That has to be career threatening for him.

I would too but my main debate has been, would you take him over Mahomes, Allen, or Burrow? I say no and get blasted for it. I don't think hardly anyone would though.

Archived