Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Week 15 Around-the-NFL Game Discussions Thread

NFLfan

Just now, IinD said:

Crazy because even though people love him now, there were tons of people and analysts who thought he was your typical Oregon QB who never succeeds in the NFL.

He's good.. Lol

He's the piano man but played lovely music today. :thmup:. He is actually a top 10 QB in the league but has to prove he can win in the playoffs like a Mahomes or Allen or Burrow before I say the man is great.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Burrow plays like the next Brady. Composed, clock control, you’re never out of the game with him, doesn’t easily turn the ball over and keeps the opposing QB off the field.

I "get" that.  That part is true.

I like Joe's cool attitude.  I like how he responds when people compare them.  "He's Tom--I'm Joe."

I like that He takes responsibility and doesn’t throw baby like tantrums on the field. 

I like watching him and Mahomes and Allen.  They are the "now" and the "future" of the league. 

I wish we had a QB like one of them.

3 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I "get" that.  That part is true.

I like Joe's cool attitude.  I like how he responds when people compare them.  "He's Tom--I'm Joe."

I like that He takes responsibility and doesn’t throw baby like tantrums on the field. 

I like watching him and Mahomes and Allen.  They are the "now" and the "future" of the league. 

I wish we had a QB like one of them.

Burrow is the real deal, love the kid but I don't see them beating KC or Buffalo. I know they beat KC last year but that was a rare meltdown by Mahomes.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What I love is, when Trolls that make fun of us after we lose in a bad way but a someone like @NFLUpdisappears after that comical, hilarious way his team lost in those Pats. NFLup said it was hilarious and entertaining the way we lost, back at you pal - meet this guy Go Away Reaction GIF by MOODMAN- Karma baby!

Who is NFLup? Not me. haha I think @IrsaysArmy once thought I was NFLup. His line of questioning confused me until I realized he mistook me for NFLup. 

• Thanks 1