Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FYI - Invoices for New Season Ticket Holders Out

bavanlan

What section did you get? Just wondering where new season ticket holders get placed.

Section 446.

I got on the waitlist around 12/2005 (I think). Maybe it was12/2006. Definitely one of the two.

It was my #1 preference ($1,260 level) and I think I was towards the end of people selected in that section. I could have also selected the $990 level (2nd choice) and $690 level (3rd choice).

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/tickets/2012-seasonpricemap.PDF

Section 446.

I got on the waitlist around 12/2005 (I think). Maybe it was12/2006. Definitely one of the two.

It was my #1 preference ($1,260 level) and I think I was towards the end of people selected in that section. I could have also selected the $990 level (2nd choice) and $690 level (3rd choice).

http://prod.static.c...sonpricemap.PDF

Congrats. I'm in 443. This is my third year having season tickets. I messed around and forgot to send my upgrade form in this year. I wanted to move closer because I knew many people would bail.

I am a totally brand new season ticket holder. I was not even on the wait list and just got tickets in section 452 row 15 for $790/ticket. I really can't believe it since I've been trolling the ticket exchange for months looking for the right "transfer" to purchase. Definitely glad I waited. Just received the call from the Colts ticket guy a few minutes ago. So now the long wait for the season to start. Very happy that at least the Pacers are playing well enough to fill some of the void.

I am a totally brand new season ticket holder. I was not even on the wait list and just got tickets in section 452 row 15 for $790/ticket. I really can't believe it since I've been trolling the ticket exchange for months looking for the right "transfer" to purchase. Definitely glad I waited. Just received the call from the Colts ticket guy a few minutes ago. So now the long wait for the season to start. Very happy that at least the Pacers are playing well enough to fill some of the void.

I went here to get a rough estimate of the view:

http://www.seathound.com/venue/lucas-oil-stadium-45/football-seating-views/loge_level_endzone_452.html

Haven't heard anything as of yet. This will be my 7th season as season ticket holders (2005 was my first season). Hoping to move down seats! I've been trying for every year now and to no avail (hard to do with 3 tickets). Hopefully this will be the year!

Hopefully you can move down.....There seems to be movement. I just called and got 2 season tickets. I never have been on a waiting list. I heard there were 4000 so i gave it a shot and called the Colts ticket office. They called me back and i got 2 in section 663(which i requested). I want to be part of this bulding process and new era. Next year i will start the requests for more expensive seats but this will be fine for now.

Haven't heard anything as of yet. This will be my 7th season as season ticket holders (2005 was my first season). Hoping to move down seats! I've been trying for every year now and to no avail (hard to do with 3 tickets). Hopefully this will be the year!

I've got four, so I expect similar issues.

People should be getting them in the next day or two.

First time ticket holder here. Excited!

My son in law has tickets in section 128, never thought the end zone was good till I sat there and heard the players insulting each other! I love the end zone now.....

I would have thought upgrade notices would have been sent out already seeing how they already know they have available seats. I thought the process was

1. Renewals
  2. Fulfill upgrade and additional ticket requests
  3. Wait list

I hope its soon, cant wait to find out. Congrats to all who have gotten season tickets, it was a great feeling the day I got mine.

I am in section 408, quick wave to all my fellow 400 forum fans. Didn't do the upgrade this year. Checked website and said you had to get on waiting list so didn't check any farther. Didn't see anything for transfer tickets. Congrats to all who have been waiting and finally got your tickets. Have had mine now since 5 or 6 years now, from the RCA dome to LOS Avatar pick here is from my seats

Changing sections. Trying to move down. We've tried for the last 7 years and haven't been able too. Oh well...

I don't know where you were trying to go to, but the only sections open for waitlist people were the Greens ($1,260), Light Blue ($990) and Yellow ($690), so the regulars already filled up the other sections.

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/tickets/2012-seasonpricemap.PDF

Regardless, I'm sure you're at least closer to moving where you want. :)

Got mine in the mail today... Didn't get to relocate. Man. I thought this would be the year, if it's not this year looks like it'll never happen.

Did you get your tickets in the mail today? Like others, I am curious about my movement in the stadium and ready to see if my request was achieved.

Go Colts!

Did you get your tickets in the mail today? Like others, I am curious about my movement in the stadium and ready to see if my request was achieved.

Go Colts!

No. You don't get your tickets today. You usually get your tickets later. Today I got in the mail if I was able to relocate. I wasn't able too.

No. You don't get your tickets today. You usually get your tickets later. Today I got in the mail if I was able to relocate. I wasn't able too.

I thought that was very early for tickets... Living a little further away, my mail is normally a day later; therefore, Monday should be my day. Thanks for the info.

Well darn, my very general seat upgrade was not accomodated. Only 2 seats in the 600s. Kinda makes you believe that they are keeping the good seats to be able to sell them to new season ticket holders.

Yeah it does seem suspect that upgrades cannot be accomodated when people not on the waiting list can call the ticket office, ask for season tickets, and get them immediately in good sections.

Hello! I'm new to this forum! I just wanted your opinion on our seat relocation. This is our 3rd year as season ticket holders. We put specific sections/rows that we were willing to relocate to this year. We also put that we would take best available as our 3rd choice. We had pretty good 600 level seats towards the 50 yrd line, but we were on row 17. So we wanted to move down rows but stay in the middle of the field. They moved us down to row 3 but in section 636, so we are now on the corner by the end zone. I'm not sure we are going to like our new seats or not. I know we will like being on row 3, but I'm kind of upset that they moved us to a section that we did not request. I think my husband is going to call to complain, but it may be too late. It's probably hard to relocate 4 seats together. I'm just sad that we gave up our 50 yrd line seats! Do you think our new seats will be ok?

My son in law has tickets in section 128, never thought the end zone was good till I sat there and heard the players insulting each other! I love the end zone now.....

I experimented with end zone tickets for the first time at the Ravens game this year. I wasn't sure if I would like sitting in the end zone, but I was able to snag tickets in the 8th row right behind the goal post at the last minute for less money than nosebleed seats so I decided to give it a try. It was pretty cool. I would do it again if the price was right. You pretty much have to just watch on the jumbotron when they are at the other end of the field, but it's cool when they are at your end.

I experimented with end zone tickets for the first time at the Ravens game this year. I wasn't sure if I would like sitting in the end zone, but I was able to snag tickets in the 8th row right behind the goal post at the last minute for less money than nosebleed seats so I decided to give it a try. It was pretty cool. I would do it again if the price was right. You pretty much have to just watch on the jumbotron when they are at the other end of the field, but it's cool when they are at your end.

Exactly, the half on your end of the field is a real football experience while on the other end it's watching TV without the recliner.....

Ok, I have to eat my words. I tweeted Jim Irsay and I got a call from Larry Hall explaining why I didnt get an upgrade. There were seats in the sections that I said I wanted but I didnt have enough senority as a ticket holder to get them meaning others got them first. Giving 5 options in the 500 and 600 levels to upgrade to I thought I would have gotten an upgrade. I cant believe Jim or Abby actually cared enough to have larry call me and explain why I didnt get an upgrade. Should have never doubted such a 1st class organization. Go Colts and #buildthemonster!

Ok, I have to eat my words. I tweeted Jim Irsay and I got a call from Larry Hall explaining why I didnt get an upgrade. There were seats in the sections that I said I wanted but I didnt have enough senority as a ticket holder to get them meaning others got them first. Giving 5 options in the 500 and 600 levels to upgrade to I thought I would have gotten an upgrade. I cant believe Jim or Abby actually cared enough to have larry call me and explain why I didnt get an upgrade. Should have never doubted such a 1st class organization. Go Colts and #buildthemonster!

How much did they pay you to say that? :lol:

I figured that there would be a lot of people tryting to upgrade this year with all the people bailing out They probably had more people than usual trying to upgrade.

That was so nice of them to call you! The ticket lady called my husband back and said she totally understands why he is so upset. She knows that our seats are not as good as they were last year, but since we requested to be on a lower row (because of our young child) they moved us out of the sections we requested. Although they are sorry, there is nothing they can do now- no more seats are available where we want them :( I guess we will deal with it this year and hope we can get relocated again next year.

I know a few people in this thread are upset - but I have to chime in and say I'm over the moon. I got my first set of season tickets up in 642 this season. I think they must be offering better seats to people on the waiting list than to existing ticket holders as I had a ton of choice.

I know a few people in this thread are upset - but I have to chime in and say I'm over the moon. I got my first set of season tickets up in 642 this season. I think they must be offering better seats to people on the waiting list than to existing ticket holders as I had a ton of choice.

Just curious, what row in 642?

I'm thrilled with my upgrade. My customer rep said to be specific and to list as many ranked options as I would consider, and despite the lengthy list I sent, I ended up with my A+++ option! I used to have 3 groups of 2 seats scattered around 642, and now have all 6 together in 404!!!

Don't get me wrong, I would prefer 409-412, but these seats look awesome!