Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FYI - Invoices for New Season Ticket Holders Out

bavanlan

We were offered tickets. We have been on the Club Seat waiting list for a few years now. We got offered non-club seats in Section 445. We are going to take them. I was hoping to get these and request an upgrade next year to better (non-club) seats, but from the looks of this thread that won't be very easy to do. Are these seats good?

We were offered tickets. We have been on the Club Seat waiting list for a few years now. We got offered non-club seats in Section 445. We are going to take them. I was hoping to get these and request an upgrade next year to better (non-club) seats, but from the looks of this thread that won't be very easy to do. Are these seats good?

If you google "Lucas oil stadium section 445" you can see a representation of your view from those seats

Got my notice today... went from 338 to 141 row 3....Is that any good? :coltshorse: .......................sorry, had to tell someone!

Nice! My only concern would be your ability to see depth on the field, but I'm sure you can make due...:D

Did they make you sign a new 4 year agreement?

Nice! My only concern would be your ability to see depth on the field, but I'm sure you can make due... :D

Did they make you sign a new 4 year agreement?

I tend to think I'll manage but thanks for the concern. I haven't got the addenum yet but, last time I upgraded, I continued on my same contract.