Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What If......?

sb41champs

On 8/17/2022 at 11:59 AM, sb41champs said:

What if your "fairy godmother" waved her magic wand and informed you that she would bless you with ONE free Colts jersey for the 2022 season?

WHO'S jersey would you pick?

21....Bob Sanders

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Hey Packer guy!      Hey I have some Packer tickets I can buy.    Thinking of buying for my nephew and his dad (ex Bro in Law. GREAT dude and amazing guitar player).    Anyway.   What game would you recommend thinking about competition and weather?   Thanks in advance 
    • I hope so. At least have a direction that mirrors the current NFL landscape.    I'm seriously shocked that Ballard has primarily built the team this way. We have zero speed on offense as compared with other teams as one example.  In a league that is all gunning for speed at the skill positions. It's why there isn't a lot of separation in the routes and the two, Campbell and Hines, that have a little speed aren't utilized properly by the coaches.    I mean Nick leaves and within 2 years the Eagles are legit SB contenders. Reich after 5 years has the Colts just trying to stay relevant in the worst division in football.    It's just... Yea, it's just...
    • Gus said we played higher complexity D last week vs Chiefs, so McLeod got the nod at SS.   IDK though... Gus played Cross all over the place in G1 (SS, FS, DL/blitz, NB/box, etc..).. seems pretty complex lol...    I'd like Cross at FS TBH. Great measurables. Way better than Blackmon.   I like Thomas too. Better measurables than Blackmon too. Keep in mind, Thomas was a Swiss knife at Yale. Played LB and CB. Likely better coverage than Blackmon. In college, Blackmon was not good in coverage (reason why moved from CB to S).    Regardless, I'd love to see Blackmon/McLeod at SS, and Thomas/Cross at SS. Doesn't matter who wins.     
    • I did but was totally wrong about Baker. If season ended up being a wash, would've rather had it be a wash on less expensive baker though
  • Members

• B~Town

B~Town 305

• jbaron04

jbaron04 386

• ruf

ruf 208

• davidshoff

davidshoff 1

Rookie
    • open window

open window 193