Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Calvin Ridley out for 2022

22 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

WOW.  was this why he took off for personal reasons?    

Wonder who ratted him out lol..

Some folks are just stupid. Stupid for betting in the first place, but if you're gonna bet, just find someone trustworthy to place your darn bet lol... 

19 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Wonder who ratted him out lol..

Some folks are just stupid. Stupid for betting in the first place, but if you're gonna bet, just find someone trustworthy to place your darn bet lol... 

Didn't he leave citing Mental Health issues or am I thinking of someone else? 

4 minutes ago, NDWentzFan said:

Didn't he leave citing Mental Health issues or am I thinking of someone else? 

He did, but likely had a lot to do with the gambling situation.

I read he got busted for betting 1500 on a few parlay bets. And for ATL to win as part of the parlay.

A year suspension seems way harsh lol.

4 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Calvin Ridley places a few bets and gets 1 year minimum suspension meanwhile tyreek hill beats gf AND child and it’s swept under the rug. What a world 

Yup. Crazy stuff. 

And only 1500, on parlays, with ATL winning... 

If he bet on ATL losing, I might understand. 

4 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Calvin Ridley places a few bets and gets 1 year minimum suspension meanwhile tyreek hill beats gf AND child and it’s swept under the rug. What a world 

Yeah he made a dumb mistake but a year is a joke IMO. It would be different if he would've bet on his team to lose and was playing but not the case. Now you still can't gamble on NFL games if you are a player so suspension should've happened. I am not a commissioner but I would think 6 games in his case would be good enough to teach him a lesson. Was watching ESPN and Dan O. even thinks a year is too much so does Mina Kimes.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thank God we didn't try to go after this guy. That would've been a bad look lmao . With our luck lately that could've happened. We dodged a bullet if he was on the radar.

Sounds like some teams called on him too.  Definitely dodged a potential bullet. 

Archived