Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021/22 Week 18 Practice/Injury Report (JAX)

EastStreet

29 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Looks like we are going to have to start Odum again, would expect more Addae snaps then we saw last week . Will Redmon already has been elevated from P.S. twice so either gets added to regular roster or we promote DJ Swearinger as 4th safety this week

10 hours ago, coltsfan_canada said:

oh boy he is really not in that shape that he can take a spot of any active WR currently on the roster.

I mean Pascal a good blocker beyond that he’s  really done nothing anyways. So play for him we won’t be missing much I mean Campbell can block. 

10 hours ago, coltsfan_canada said:

oh boy he is really not in that shape that he can take a spot of any active WR currently on the roster.

I think it's a few things. Been a long minute for him, plus, Reich is pretty conservative with the WR rotation in general. 

I think we should be able to win the game without Buck.  Let him heal up for the playoffs.  (And I'm not saying Sunday is a sure thing)

I'd like to see Marlon and Strahan active for that game.  Could be the last time we see Mack in a Colts uniform.  If would be great if he goes out on a high note.

But I also understand that the ST coach needs his players active.

3 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I think we should be able to win the game without Buck.  Let him heal up for the playoffs.  (And I'm not saying Sunday is a sure thing)

I'd like to see Marlon and Strahan active for that game.  Could be the last time we see Mack in a Colts uniform.  If would be great if he goes out on a high note.

But I also understand that the ST coach needs his players active.

Not sure I want to take that chance although I think we can. But it’s win or go home. I hope it’s because he is really hurting and not just to give him a extra week off until playoffs because that might not happen.

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Not sure I want to take that chance although I think we can. But it’s win or go home. I hope it’s because he is really hurting and not just to give him a extra week off until playoffs because that might not happen.

I would be really surprised if Buckner is not active.  He should start and his snaps could be reduced if things go our way.  I’m expecting Campbell to be active as well.

16 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I was listening to Kevin Bowen and he made some good points about how we managed to lose so many games in JAX.

It basically came down to two things - they won the turnover battle and their D line owned our O line.

This year I think Darrius has more turnovers than the entire Jags team.  And I have to believe that our O line is better than their D line.  I'd say we're better in just about every position than they are.

I don't believe that games in the past years have any bearing on current games.  Nor do I think their stadium is necessarily a hard place to play.  In spite of  all the scary clowns in the stands.

They do have a QB that is mobile, but their offense has been decimated by injuries and covid.  Both Robinson and Hyde are on IR, as is Chalk.  Jack is questionable.  They are the proverbial dumpster fire.

Can any team in the NFL beat any other team?  Sure.  But IMHO, the 15+ point spread is low.  

If I were Reich, I would tell Buck to stay home and rest.

(You're welcome to mock me endlessly if we lose the game)

5 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I was listening to Kevin Bowen and he made some good points about how we managed to lose so many games in JAX.

It basically came down to two things - they won the turnover battle and their D line owned our O line.

This year I think Darrius has more turnovers than the entire Jags team.  And I have to believe that our O line is better than their D line.  I'd say we're better in just about every position than they are.

I don't believe that games in the past years have any bearing on current games.  Nor do I think their stadium is necessarily a hard place to play.  In spite of  all the scary clowns in the stands.

They do have a QB that is mobile, but their offense has been decimated by injuries and covid.  Both Robinson and Hyde are on IR, as is Chalk.  Jack is questionable.  They are the proverbial dumpster fire.

Can any team in the NFL beat any other team?  Sure.  But IMHO, the 15+ point spread is low.  

If I were Reich, I would tell Buck to stay home and rest.

(You're welcome to mock me endlessly if we lose the game)

Agnew is out too. They will have most everyone back from covid. 

Talking about the turnover battle everyone including national media is tweeting his carson can be the only QB in history not to have a INT in 8 straight games on the road. Lol. They are trying to jinx us.

8 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

if the colts come out swinging and the jags are in tank mode buckner needs to be pulled from the game to rest for the bengals

Yep. If he can go he needs to at least start the game. We arent in yet. But if game gets out of control pull him. Or at least limit him snaps. He needs to go if he can just in case. 

Unless something has changed just recently, Jax is still without their starting LT, C, TE, FS, P, H, due to Covid. Chaisson who is their DE rook who is 2nd string, also still looks to be out.....

All in all, Jax wants to lock up the #1 pick....... Sure guys will be playing/auditioning for next season, but we all know ownership and FO all will be happy with a loss.

If we lose, we simply suck.... We should beat them by minimum 14, and do it in easy fashion. 

12 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Unless something has changed just recently, Jax is still without their starting LT, C, TE, FS, P, H, due to Covid. Chaisson who is their DE rook who is 2nd string, also still looks to be out.....

All in all, Jax wants to lock up the #1 pick....... Sure guys will be playing/auditioning for next season, but we all know ownership and FO all will be happy with a loss.

If we lose, we simply suck.... We should beat them by minimum 14, and do it in easy fashion. 

I thought I saw today most of them will come off tomorrow. I will look at see what I can find.

8 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I thought I saw today most of them will come off tomorrow. I will look at see what I can find.

The only thing I saw was that Robinson "might" be activated. 

He's been out for a while, so hard to tell. Both he, and Linder missed last week too. 

Walker Little did OK replacing Robinson, but I'm sure they'd be happy to get him back. 

29 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

The only thing I saw was that Robinson "might" be activated. 

He's been out for a while, so hard to tell. Both he, and Linder missed last week too. 

Walker Little did OK replacing Robinson, but I'm sure they'd be happy to get him back. 

it’s easy to know because chances are it’s that five day window unless any of them have it really bad. Some were activated yesterday. I posted that tweet in this thread.

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

it’s easy to know because chances are it’s that five day window unless any of them have it really bad. Some were activated yesterday. I posted that tweet in this thread.

That's my point. He's been out for a while, longer than others who were already re-activated. 

So just not quite sure it's in the cards for this week.

Archived