Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nelson to Covid list

AwesomeAustin

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

First and foremost I hope everyone who is out is okay, but I want to kick every single one of them in the face as hard as I possibly can for doing this to the team. If we still manage to make the playoffs, it’ll be a miracle. 

Now there’s a selfish statement!

46 minutes ago, James said:

How are players still unvaccinated especially when it could affect their team’s playoffs hopes?

Easy answer: apparently those players don’t believe the vaccine is good for their bodies!

I am vaxxed, by the way…..  but it’s THEIR Bodies, not mine- not anyone else’s 

1 minute ago, MFT5 said:

bc they are individually responsible for themselves lol

Then go and be a teacher / construction worker / whatever, and don't sign a 100 million dollar contract.

If everyone would act "individually responsible for themselves", who would be policeman? Or soldier? Or firefighter? Some jobs require to give up some of your otherwise free choices.

1 minute ago, Peterk2011 said:

Then go and be a teacher / construction worker / whatever, and don't sign a 100 million dollar contract.

If everyone would act "individually responsible for themselves", who would be policeman? Or soldier? Or firefighter? Some jobs require to give up some of your otherwise free choices.

It wasn’t in the NFL contract that people had to be vaxed when these players signed, so your statement isn’t applicable.

1 minute ago, jimmy g said:

That goes both ways with many putting faith in vases that CDC has said both pro and con on, and companies making rules that don’t actually follow what the scientists say.   For instance, the NIH said it is a waste to vax young kids, but Fauci said to do it. There are CDC scientists who claim that cloth masks only stop 1% of the virus, yet governments and corporations say to use them.

I’m im vaxed- but others aren’t, and it’s no one’s business if someone is or isn’t.

i dont really care who is right and who is wrong .   the players knew if the got the shot they could play with a negative test a couple days later .    just get it done for the team how is that so hard to understand .  

10 minutes ago, jimmy g said:

You wanted to kick someone in the face because you think they cost YOU your entertainment.

Oh jeez. You’re damn right I’m upset they potentially cost THE TEAM the playoffs. You’re damn right I’m mad that their selfish decisions are biting them in the * now. 

11 minutes ago, MFT5 said:

bc they are individually responsible for themselves lol

I don’t know Carson Wentz, but I can imagine not being vaxed had something to do with he and his wife were starting a family and there aren’t enough studies on how it effects pregnancies and babies.   Maybe others (like Kelly) too?

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

i dont really care who is right and who is wrong .   the players knew if the got the shot they could play with a negative test a couple days later .    just get it done for the team how is that so hard to understand .  

Consider those you are talking about…

Just now, jimmy g said:

It wasn’t in the NFL contract that people had to be vaxed when these players signed, so your statement isn’t applicable.

No, it wasn't. But that's not the point. He won't be fired. He "just" let down his team, his teammates - many of whom did take the vaccine -, and many of his fans.

• NFLfan locked this topic
1 hour ago, JediXMan said:

Both the vaccinated and unvaccinated players on the Colts did a good job with covid protocols. Unfortunately they couldn’t control  a very contagious variant that’s ripping through the US like crazy.  The good news is that this variant is very mild and isn’t causing a lot hospitalizations. That’s more important than people getting mad over a game.

Thanks!

Archived