Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The AFC 7

danlhart87

14 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Don't worry about seeding 

Who are your 7 teams in AFC Playoffs?

Cheifs, Pats, Titans, Ravens, Chargers, Bengals, Colts

I picked the Bills to win the AFC at the beginning of the season and now I have them missing the playoffs, I think they get swept by the Pats and lose at Tampa. They will end up 10-7 but so we will IMO and we have the tiebreaker. The Steelers are always scary (they never go away) but I see them losing 2 more as well = at Chiefs and at Ravens. They will finish 9-7-1. I think the Broncos, Raiders, and Browns all go 9-8. Just looking at all the schedules again. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cheifs, Pats, Titans, Ravens, Chargers, Bengals, Colts

I picked the Bills to win the AFC at the beginning of the season and now I have them missing the playoffs, I think they get swept by the Pats and lose at Tampa. They will end up 10-7 but so we will IMO and we have the tiebreaker. The Steelers are always scary (they never go away) but I see them losing 2 more as well = at Chiefs and at Ravens. They will finish 9-7-1. I think the Broncos, Raiders, and Browns all go 9-8. Just looking at all the schedules again. 

That Bills loss to the Jags is going to haunt them all off season. That will prove to be devastating.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I want the Titans or Ravens at #2 seeding for a revenge rematch should we make it in as a #7 seed. 

Pats

Tenn

Ravens

Chargers

Chiefs

Bills

Colts

is who I have.

I want the Titans bad because their fans think they own us because of 2 measly years. We owned them for almost 2 decades lmao . No way are we losing to Tannehill 3 times in 1 year. I wanted the Texans again back in 2018 because I knew Luck would torch them in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I want the Titans bad because their fans think they own us because of 2 measly years. We owned them for almost 2 decades lmao . No way are we losing to Tannehill 3 times in 1 year. I wanted the Texans again back in 2018 because I knew Luck would torch them in the playoffs. 

Me too. If Colts are #6, I want Titans at #3, but if Colts are #7, I want Titans at #2. :) 

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Come The Rock GIF by WWE

Please let this happen.

Matchups are critical when it comes to the playoffs but what would everyone consider this a good season? Of course very good would be winning the AFC, great is winning the SB. For me good would be to make the playoffs and win 1 playoff game - anything less than that would be disappointing. This team is similar to 2018 so we may be 1 year away before making the AFC Title Game. We can but because of seeding we may play KC in the Divisional Round which isn't good. We should win the division next year if our team even improves slightly and is healthy. Better seed means a better chance to go deep.

This is my wishful thinking list including seeding...

1. Chiefs 

2. Bengals

3. Bills - Essentially, beat the Patriots the 2nd time and they've still got the division. I guess it all depends on the weather, eh?

4. Colts - Yes, you're reading this correctly. What if injuries and problems plague the Titans and they basically lose out? We win the division!

5. Patriots

6. Chargers

7. Dolphins - Biggest surprise team. Left for dead back in early October, but now they've won 5 straight. They need help but they absolutely have a shot at making it in with the Steelers losing last night. 

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

This is my wishful thinking list including seeding...

1. Chiefs 

2. Bengals

3. Bills - Essentially, beat the Patriots the 2nd time and they've still got the division. I guess it all depends on the weather, eh?

4. Colts - Yes, you're reading this correctly. What if injuries and problems plague the Titans and they basically lose out? We win the division!

5. Patriots

6. Chargers

7. Dolphins - Biggest surprise team. Left for dead back in early October, but now they've won 5 straight. They need help but they absolutely have a shot at making it in with the Steelers losing last night. 

So you think the Ravens collapse?

18 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

So you think the Ravens collapse?

Yeah. Their schedule is ridiculous. Browns, Packers, Bengals, Rams, Steelers. And their defense is now without Humphrey. 

I won't go as far as betting they miss the playoffs, but they are definitely on the downswing these past few weeks. 

22 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Yeah. Their schedule is ridiculous. Browns, Packers, Bengals, Rams, Steelers. And their defense is now without Humphrey. 

I won't go as far as betting they miss the playoffs, but they are definitely on the downswing these past few weeks. 

We better hope they collapse completly or win their division. We don’t have the tiebreaker against them.  They are still 3 games ahead because of the tiebreaker. It would be very bad if they don’t win their division.

2 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

We better hope they collapse completly or win their division. We don’t have the tiebreaker against them.  They are still 3 games ahead because of the tiebreaker. It would be very bad if they don’t win their division.

Not quite I just did a scenario on the playoff machine. The Ravens lose to the Browns, Packers. Bills lose to Bucs beat the Panthers. Colts beat Pats. LAC beat the Giants and lose to the Chiefs. Colts, Bills Ravens and LAC all tied at 8-6 bumps the Ravens out.

32 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Not quite I just did a scenario on the playoff machine. The Ravens lose to the Browns, Packers. Bills lose to Bucs beat the Panthers. Colts beat Pats. LAC beat the Giants and lose to the Chiefs. Colts, Bills Ravens and LAC all tied at 8-6 bumps the Ravens out.

We don’t need to be worrying about the ravens. Let’s just keep things simple and hope they win their division.   That’s too much that would need to happen. If we had to play ravens in the first round I would feel really good with how we played against them and all their injuries.

Colts need KC and Ravens to win their divisions. 

Pat's

Chiefs

Titans

Steelers 

Chargers 

Ravens*

Dolphins

*Ravens & Bill's are in free fall and Bengals/Brownies  could edge out Ravens..... I have dolphins in because I think they would be a 'perfect patsy' for someone. 

Without Henry being healthy I think the Chiefs, Bills, and Colts are the 3 best teams but unfortunately only maybe the chiefs get in.

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Pat's

Chiefs

Titans

Steelers 

Chargers 

Ravens*

Dolphins

*Ravens & Bill's are in free fall and Bengals/Brownies  could edge out Ravens..... I have dolphins in because I think they would be a 'perfect patsy' for someone. 

Without Henry being healthy I think the Chiefs, Bills, and Colts are the 3 best teams but unfortunately only maybe the chiefs get in.

The Dolphins are 6 and 7 and still have to play the Pats and titans.

On 12/13/2021 at 3:09 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Pat's

Chiefs

Titans

Steelers 

Chargers 

Ravens*

Dolphins

Steelers win the division? 

3 hours ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Steelers win the division? 

Steelers look like they couldn't win a college division. But they get the breaks and the Football Gods often smile on them....will that be enough though? 

But Big Ben passed well in second half the other night, best I've seen from him in awhile. 

17 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Steelers look like they couldn't win a college division. But they get the breaks and the Football Gods often smile on them....will that be enough though? 

But Big Ben passed well in second half the other night, best I've seen from him in awhile. 

Mike Florio said same thing. He said something always goes their way and they find a way to get in.

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I agree that the Gods smile on them for sure. They can never lose enough in my eyes 

On 12/13/2021 at 3:09 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Pat's

Chiefs

Titans

Steelers 

Chargers 

Ravens*

Dolphins

The Dolphins are not making the playoffs. The Colts & Bills both have the tiebreaker. Both teams are not finishing 9-8 + the Dolphins winning out lol

Archived