Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The AFC 7


danlhart87
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Don't worry about seeding 

Who are your 7 teams in AFC Playoffs?

Cheifs, Pats, Titans, Ravens, Chargers, Bengals, Colts

 

I picked the Bills to win the AFC at the beginning of the season and now I have them missing the playoffs, I think they get swept by the Pats and lose at Tampa. They will end up 10-7 but so we will IMO and we have the tiebreaker. The Steelers are always scary (they never go away) but I see them losing 2 more as well = at Chiefs and at Ravens. They will finish 9-7-1. I think the Broncos, Raiders, and Browns all go 9-8. Just looking at all the schedules again. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cheifs, Pats, Titans, Ravens, Chargers, Bengals, Colts

 

I picked the Bills to win the AFC at the beginning of the season and now I have them missing the playoffs, I think they get swept by the Pats and lose at Tampa. They will end up 10-7 but so we will IMO and we have the tiebreaker. The Steelers are always scary (they never go away) but I see them losing 2 more as well = at Chiefs and at Ravens. They will finish 9-7-1. I think the Broncos, Raiders, and Browns all go 9-8. Just looking at all the schedules again. 

That Bills loss to the Jags is going to haunt them all off season. That will prove to be devastating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I want the Titans or Ravens at #2 seeding for a revenge rematch should we make it in as a #7 seed. 

 

Pats

Tenn

Ravens

Chargers

Chiefs

Bills

Colts

 

is who I have.

I want the Titans bad because their fans think they own us because of 2 measly years. We owned them for almost 2 decades lmao . No way are we losing to Tannehill 3 times in 1 year. I wanted the Texans again back in 2018 because I knew Luck would torch them in the playoffs. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I want the Titans bad because their fans think they own us because of 2 measly years. We owned them for almost 2 decades lmao . No way are we losing to Tannehill 3 times in 1 year. I wanted the Texans again back in 2018 because I knew Luck would torch them in the playoffs. 

 

Me too. If Colts are #6, I want Titans at #3, but if Colts are #7, I want Titans at #2. :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I want the Titans bad because their fans think they own us because of 2 measly years. We owned them for almost 2 decades lmao . No way are we losing to Tannehill 3 times in 1 year. I wanted the Texans again back in 2018 because I knew Luck would torch them in the playoffs. 


Come The Rock GIF by WWE

 

Please let this happen.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Matchups are critical when it comes to the playoffs but what would everyone consider this a good season? Of course very good would be winning the AFC, great is winning the SB. For me good would be to make the playoffs and win 1 playoff game - anything less than that would be disappointing. This team is similar to 2018 so we may be 1 year away before making the AFC Title Game. We can but because of seeding we may play KC in the Divisional Round which isn't good. We should win the division next year if our team even improves slightly and is healthy. Better seed means a better chance to go deep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is my wishful thinking list including seeding...

 

1. Chiefs 

2. Bengals

3. Bills - Essentially, beat the Patriots the 2nd time and they've still got the division. I guess it all depends on the weather, eh?

4. Colts - Yes, you're reading this correctly. What if injuries and problems plague the Titans and they basically lose out? We win the division!

5. Patriots

6. Chargers

7. Dolphins - Biggest surprise team. Left for dead back in early October, but now they've won 5 straight. They need help but they absolutely have a shot at making it in with the Steelers losing last night. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

This is my wishful thinking list including seeding...

 

1. Chiefs 

2. Bengals

3. Bills - Essentially, beat the Patriots the 2nd time and they've still got the division. I guess it all depends on the weather, eh?

4. Colts - Yes, you're reading this correctly. What if injuries and problems plague the Titans and they basically lose out? We win the division!

5. Patriots

6. Chargers

7. Dolphins - Biggest surprise team. Left for dead back in early October, but now they've won 5 straight. They need help but they absolutely have a shot at making it in with the Steelers losing last night. 

So you think the Ravens collapse?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

So you think the Ravens collapse?

Yeah. Their schedule is ridiculous. Browns, Packers, Bengals, Rams, Steelers. And their defense is now without Humphrey. 

 

I won't go as far as betting they miss the playoffs, but they are definitely on the downswing these past few weeks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Yeah. Their schedule is ridiculous. Browns, Packers, Bengals, Rams, Steelers. And their defense is now without Humphrey. 

 

I won't go as far as betting they miss the playoffs, but they are definitely on the downswing these past few weeks. 

We better hope they collapse completly or win their division. We don’t have the tiebreaker against them.  They are still 3 games ahead because of the tiebreaker. It would be very bad if they don’t win their division.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

We better hope they collapse completly or win their division. We don’t have the tiebreaker against them.  They are still 3 games ahead because of the tiebreaker. It would be very bad if they don’t win their division.

 

Not quite I just did a scenario on the playoff machine. The Ravens lose to the Browns, Packers. Bills lose to Bucs beat the Panthers. Colts beat Pats. LAC beat the Giants and lose to the Chiefs. Colts, Bills Ravens and LAC all tied at 8-6 bumps the Ravens out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

 

Not quite I just did a scenario on the playoff machine. The Ravens lose to the Browns, Packers. Bills lose to Bucs beat the Panthers. Colts beat Pats. LAC beat the Giants and lose to the Chiefs. Colts, Bills Ravens and LAC all tied at 8-6 bumps the Ravens out.

We don’t need to be worrying about the ravens. Let’s just keep things simple and hope they win their division.   That’s too much that would need to happen. If we had to play ravens in the first round I would feel really good with how we played against them and all their injuries.

 

Colts need KC and Ravens to win their divisions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pat's

Chiefs

Titans

Steelers 

Chargers 

Ravens*

Dolphins

 

*Ravens & Bill's are in free fall and Bengals/Brownies  could edge out Ravens..... I have dolphins in because I think they would be a 'perfect patsy' for someone. 

 

Without Henry being healthy I think the Chiefs, Bills, and Colts are the 3 best teams but unfortunately only maybe the chiefs get in.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Pat's

Chiefs

Titans

Steelers 

Chargers 

Ravens*

Dolphins

 

*Ravens & Bill's are in free fall and Bengals/Brownies  could edge out Ravens..... I have dolphins in because I think they would be a 'perfect patsy' for someone. 

 

Without Henry being healthy I think the Chiefs, Bills, and Colts are the 3 best teams but unfortunately only maybe the chiefs get in.

 

 

The Dolphins are 6 and 7 and still have to play the Pats and titans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2021 at 3:09 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Pat's

Chiefs

Titans

Steelers 

Chargers 

Ravens*

Dolphins

 

*Ravens & Bill's are in free fall and Bengals/Brownies  could edge out Ravens..... I have dolphins in because I think they would be a 'perfect patsy' for someone. 

 

Without Henry being healthy I think the Chiefs, Bills, and Colts are the 3 best teams but unfortunately only maybe the chiefs get in.

 

 

Steelers win the division? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Steelers win the division? 

 

Steelers look like they couldn't win a college division. But they get the breaks and the Football Gods often smile on them....will that be enough though? 

But Big Ben passed well in second half the other night, best I've seen from him in awhile. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Steelers look like they couldn't win a college division. But they get the breaks and the Football Gods often smile on them....will that be enough though? 

But Big Ben passed well in second half the other night, best I've seen from him in awhile. 

Mike Florio said same thing. He said something always goes their way and they find a way to get in.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Steelers look like they couldn't win a college division. But they get the breaks and the Football Gods often smile on them....will that be enough though? 

But Big Ben passed well in second half the other night, best I've seen from him in awhile. 

I agree that the Gods smile on them for sure. They can never lose enough in my eyes 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2021 at 3:09 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Pat's

Chiefs

Titans

Steelers 

Chargers 

Ravens*

Dolphins

 

*Ravens & Bill's are in free fall and Bengals/Brownies  could edge out Ravens..... I have dolphins in because I think they would be a 'perfect patsy' for someone. 

 

Without Henry being healthy I think the Chiefs, Bills, and Colts are the 3 best teams but unfortunately only maybe the chiefs get in.

 

 

The Dolphins are not making the playoffs. The Colts & Bills both have the tiebreaker. Both teams are not finishing 9-8 + the Dolphins winning out lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...