Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Predictor/Simulator (538): Colts #11 in AFC, and 38% of chance of playoffs

EastStreet

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffalo is currently the 7 seed BUT the do NOT control their own destiny oddly enough. Cinn has better AFC record then Buff so they not Buff control that final spot. What technically has Cinn at 9 is a division tiebreaker vs Clev which is used first and Clev has worse afc record then Buff. Cinn beats Clev it evens up that division record and they advance to next tiebreaker and jump Buff.....

It’s still a remarkable thing - we were in 9th place after last weeks games - Steeler fall just short moving us to 8; then we benefited from Bucs and 49ers OT wins to move from 8 to 6.  Of course we are outside looking in unless we beat Pats this coming week, but seemingly out of nowhere, we are in a good place.

3 minutes ago, fatboy said:

It’s still a remarkable thing - we were in 9th place after last weeks games - Steeler fall just short moving us to 8; then we benefited from Bucs and 49ers OT wins to move from 8 to 6.  Of course we are outside looking in unless we beat Pats this coming week, but seemingly out of nowhere, we are in a good place.

Lot's of parity. 

End of Oct, many thought KC was a mess, and done. 

All kinds of ups and downs this year. 

33 minutes ago, fatboy said:

Not exactly out of nowhere, we were in the shadows the whole time since climbing out of an 0-3 hole. and finally got back  to where we need to be. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep, that is why I was never worried because I studied others schedules :thmup:

I sm more concerned with Ravens since we don’t have a tiebreaker with them. Packers are going to beat them. But they  really do have a brutal schedule.  And it’s really looking like a few teams are going to end up with the same record so that head to head might not come into play.

7 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I sm more concerned with Ravens since we don’t have a tiebreaker with them. Packers are going to beat them. But they  really do have a brutal schedule.  And it’s really looking like a few teams are going to end up with the same record so that head to head might not come into play.

Yeah that North is rough, lets take this week by week, I can't call it either.

6 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

Broncos or Bengals will have another loss next week since they play each other.  Ravens playing packers is going to give ravens another loss. That could move browns or Bengals into division lead.

Browns will beat raiders.

wont that hurt the colts?   if the browns take the division baltimore would have the same record as the colts taking our wildcard spot due to the tie breaker

30 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

wont that hurt the colts?   if the browns take the division baltimore would have the same record as the colts taking our wildcard spot due to the tie breaker

Not if a third team is tied then we would win due to better conference record

On 12/12/2021 at 8:11 PM, EastStreet said:

Bout time he did something to help the Colts lol...

Colts now 66% and #6. 

Those conference wins over bad teams helping big time now lol...

86% with a win over NE. 

46% with a loss to NE.

Huge game for us. Glad it's at home. 

For whatever reason (likely the AZ loss), the computer gods now have us at 67% (up 1pt). 

87% (1pt up) with a win over NE

48% (2pts up) with a loss to NE

12 hours ago, EastStreet said:

For whatever reason (likely the AZ loss), the computer gods now have us at 67% (up 1pt). 

87% (1pt up) with a win over NE

48% (2pts up) with a loss to NE

Damn I have been close on all these without looking anything up. I was telling a friend a loss to the Pats that we will still have a 50% chance of making it, with a win I said 85% lmao . Not bad I guess.

Archived