Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Predictor/Simulator (538): Colts #11 in AFC, and 38% of chance of playoffs

EastStreet

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

That situation with Keenan Allen being put on the covid list will be something to watch because they play chiefs on the 16th which is Thursday night . That is ten days away. 

he will be back either way unless he has really bad symptoms .  ten day wait period if he doesnt have the shot   .  i think its only 5 days with the shot and two negative tests

18 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Oh. Apparently Jake Fromm might start for giants Sunday too.

i have zero faith in the giant they are so bad this year .   chargers could start their backup QB and still win .

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Which we don’t know if he does. Just something to watch.

best bet is the bengals falling apart . burrows hand looks so bad in the pictures his finger looks swollen .   its gonna be tough if they have no running back and burrow at half strength going  against that elite 49ers defense .

Just now, coming on strong said:

best bet is the bengals falling apart . burrows hand looks so bad in the pictures his finger looks swollen .   its gonna be tough if they have no running back and burrow at half strength going  against that elite 49ers defense .

Just saw a tweet from Chargers  head coach. Sounds like it is a close contact because he said he hopes to have good news in a few days on him.

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

That’s a TALL ask considering who they are as a Colts fan lol. But makes sense…..

Go hoodie. :facepalm:

Overall, we need to pick a team in each division, and hope they dominate from here on out. 

Basically, NE, KC, and Balt running away with their divisions is the best thing for our WC hopes.

Now if you think we can win out, and TN will lose 3 or more of their last 5, then things change.... 

But the easy and safe strategy is NE, KC, and Balt... 

12 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Overall, we need to pick a team in each division, and hope they dominate from here on out. 

Basically, NE, KC, and Balt running away with their divisions is the best thing for our WC hopes.

Now if you think we can win out, and TN will lose 3 or more of their last 5, then things change.... 

But the easy and safe strategy is NE, KC, and Balt... 

Cant lie. The AFC north worries me and IMO is the anomaly for the most fluctuations for division leaders . Steelers still concern me a bit. They’re streaky. Ravens are injured and so is Burrow. 

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Definitely the Pats. The conf record implications of a NE sweep of the Bills would help us. 

the patriots dont scare me i think they are the most overrated team in the nfl .   they have the easiest schedule by far only beat the titans with 20 guys on IR  no starting wrs and no henry plus the defense is gutted .    their  only good win is against the inconsistent chargers who they barely beat .     mack has 16 touch downs to 8 picks that is average at best .  their defense is inflated going against horrible offenses all year

6 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Cant lie. The AFC north worries me and IMO is the anomaly for the most fluctuations for division leaders . Steelers still concern me a bit. They’re streaky. Ravens are injured and so is Burrow. 

Honestly, I track it, but don't really worry about it lol.

What happens, happens. I like the what ifs though.

What I do know, is we have three tough and key games coming up. NE, at AZ, and LVR. We're blessed to have NE and LVR at home. We can probably drop the AZ game and still squeak in. Losing any of the AFC games would be huge damage to our hopes. And honestly, if we lose at Jax, we don't deserve the post season anyway lol. 

Here's how ESPN's predictor goes for out next 4 games (our chances of winning)...

NE - 47.6%

at AZ - 31.4%

LVR - 69.4%

at Jax  - 73.9%

8 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

the patriots dont scare me i think they are the most overrated team in the nfl .   they have the easiest schedule by far only beat the titans with 20 guys on IR  no starting wrs and no henry plus the defense is gutted .    their  only good win is against the inconsistent chargers who they barely beat .     mack has 16 touch downs to 8 picks that is average at best .  their defense is inflated going against horrible offenses all year

I'm not "afraid" of them, but they are getting better and better, and have played well. Close losses to the Bucs and Cowboys.

And our schedule is not much harder than theirs. 27th vs 31st... 

All of our wins but one have been vs teams with losing records. NE has 3 wins vs teams 500 or better.

12 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I'm not "afraid" of them, but they are getting better and better, and have played well. Close losses to the Bucs and Cowboys.

And our schedule is not much harder than theirs. 27th vs 31st... 

All of our wins but one have been vs teams with losing records. NE has 3 wins vs teams 500 or better.

i really would not count the titans they had no starting wrs or henry they were a team of practice squad players .  the browns are in a tail spin with baker playing hurt .  they are in the same spot as us i agree i feel like strength of schedule doesnt show the whole picture they are playing the nfc east the worst divison in football and the nfc south  while we are going through the nfc west  and afc east .    i  think we have a much better run game better and passing game .  we can beat them up

6 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

i really would not count the titans they had no starting wrs or henry they were a team of practice squad players .  the browns are in a tail spin with baker playing hurt .  they are in the same spot as us i agree i feel like strength of schedule doesnt show the whole picture they are playing the nfc east the worst divison in football and the nfc south  while we are going through the nfc west  and afc east .    i  think we have a much better run game better and passing game .  we can beat them up

We have the 4 games vs 2 of the worst teams in the league (Jax/Texans), they have 4 games vs Jets and Miami lol... 

We both have had close losses to good teams. 

We both have new QBs that are gelling with their new teams. 

We have the best RB in the league now that DH is out. 

They have a top 5 D (better vs the pass than run), we have a mediocre D (which is bad vs the pass)

And they have Belichick... 

Should be close, and should be fun.

5 hours ago, #12. said:

In fact, if the Steelers and Bengals both lose this week, there's a good chance 2-2 will do it.

That's what Ive felt all along, a 9-8 team makes it in and we have a very strong AFC record to be the one. 10-7 is all but a lock at this point looking at each team's schedule.

Overall the Colts had a pretty good week in the standings.  With their win, they gained a full game on the Bengals, Bills, Broncos, Raiders and Ravens. They gained a half game on the idle Browns and Titans. As has been stated, a Steelers loss would have helped more than a Ravens loss.

4 minutes ago, philba101 said:

Overall the Colts had a pretty good week in the standings.  With their win, they gained a full game on the Bengals, Bills, Broncos, Raiders and Ravens. They gained a half game on the idle Browns and Titans. As has been stated, a Steelers loss would have helped more than a Ravens loss.

Steelers are going to lose at Chiefs and at Ravens so they can go ahead celebrate that useless win they just had lmao . Stephen A Smith even said that Pitt win is fools gold and he is a diehard Steelers fan.

5 minutes ago, philba101 said:

Ravens not winning that division would really hurt if they still made the WC.

Archived