Four2itus

On 10/27/2021 at 8:31 PM, EastStreet said:

#32 - Colts rank in total pressures

#32 - Colts rank in pressure %

#1 - Titans rank in total pressures

#5 - Titans rank in pressure %

One guy on the raiders has more pressures than our whole team combined

3 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

I feel like Banogu could the next Jerry Hughes. Where we trade him and he has a solid career with the next team.

I have questions….   Who is this person, and how would he know? 

Is “being discussed” anything more than calling another team to ask them if they’d have any interest in those two players?  

Are any other teams calling the Colts to ask us if we’d trade either player in exchange for a pick or player? 

If we trade one or the other, who takes their reps?   Remember we try to play 8 DL each week.   

Rumors like this don’t mean much until we get some answers….  

13 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I have questions….   Who is this person, and how would he know? 

Is “being discussed” anything more than calling another team to ask them if they’d have any interest in those two players?  

Are any other teams calling the Colts to ask us if we’d trade either player in exchange for a pick or player? 

If we trade one or the other, who takes their reps?   Remember we try to play 8 DL each week.   

Rumors like this don’t mean much until we get some answers….  

huh

1 hour ago, Zoltan said:

huh

Whoops!    Looks like I linked the wrong post.

Someone had a story with a tweet about a possible Colts trade.   I was trying to figure out who that person was?   Why should we care because it looked like just a fan spreading a rumor. 

Sorry for the confusion….       :giveup:

3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Had a feeling Davis was getting cut soon, Wilkins a bit of a surprise he will be snatched up by some club hurting for RB maybe Philly even Sirianni liked him and Miles Sanders their lead back just went on I.R.

Wowza!    Makes me wonder if we are no longer considering trading Mack?   

9 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Wowza!    Makes me wonder if we are no longer considering trading Mack?   

Might had gotten zero takers and asked him if he wanted to stay or go and he chose stay. We may never know what Wilkins health issue was (Appendix was floated around). 

Deon Jackson on practice squad if we do move Mack and would likely be brought up for good. Tomorrow is his first elevation so has 1 more when needed.

20 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Had a feeling Davis was getting cut soon, Wilkins a bit of a surprise he will be snatched up by some club hurting for RB maybe Philly even Sirianni liked him and Miles Sanders their lead back just went on I.R.

Wilkins has to go through waivers I believe.  I could see multiple claims.

On 10/29/2021 at 9:27 PM, Stephen said:

One guy on the raiders has more pressures than our whole team combined

I think it's pretty clear by now that scheme is partly the problem. We're just do darn bland with our front 4. Need more stunts, need more blitzes... Just need more creativity in general. We just are content it seems with doing the same thing most games, and the opponent OLs can just settle in... 

8 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I think it's pretty clear by now that scheme is partly the problem. We're just do darn bland with our front 4. Need more stunts, need more blitzes... Just need more creativity in general. We just are content it seems with doing the same thing most games, and the opponent OLs can just settle in... 

Today’s the day the Dline gets it going. 5 sacks. Remember this post. 

Archived