Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's "The Week"

sb41champs

Well - it's "the week" that Tom Brady has had circled on his calendar since the 2021 season schedules were announced.  Brady returns to Foxboro Stadium for the first time in another uniform.

Will Brady receive a "hero's welcome" - OR - will he be booed and considered a "traitor" by the home crowd?

Got a big laugh this morning while watching "First Things First" on Fox Sports 1.  They were talking about the betting line on this game and the Bucs are favored by 6.5.  The gal who is the moderator indicated that she'd take the over/under for game week story lines at 6,500.

HAHAHAHA !!

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Sooo with this huge game coming up. I am curious as to see who Colts fans will root for Sunday night?

I'm actually rooting for the Patriots. I have have the bucs on my fantasy team, but still root against Tom. However, I think the Bucs will destroy them..

I'm the opposite. I have no ill will towards Tom anymore, but I will always hate the Patriots. I hope the Bucs blow them out 45-0 and end Josh McDaniel's career. 

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I'm the opposite. I have no ill will towards Tom anymore, but I will always hate the Patriots. I hope the Bucs blow them out 45-0 and end Josh McDaniel's career. 

I figured this would be the year I tested. I have Brady and gronk on fantasy.. I've watched them tear about the first two teams. And I figured maybe I'd be happy and kinda root for him.. but nah I thoroughly enjoyed the beatdown from the rams haha

But I really don't care who wins. But I've been waiting forever to see if Bill who made some great offenses look BAD (90s bills. Greatest show on turf, 2003,2004 colts, 2017 rams) will be able to throw something wild at Tom Brady.. that's what I'm most interested in seeing

32 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I figured this would be the year I tested. I have Brady and gronk on fantasy.. I've watched them tear about the first two teams. And I figured maybe I'd be happy and kinda root for him.. but nah I thoroughly enjoyed the beatdown from the rams haha

But I really don't care who wins. But I've been waiting forever to see if Bill who made some great offenses look BAD (90s bills. Greatest show on turf, 2003,2004 colts, 2017 rams) will be able to throw something wild at Tom Brady.. that's what I'm most interested in seeing

He knows all of Brady's weaknesses. That's why I decided in the week 4 predictions that it would be very close. Brady should expect to see a defense very similar to what the Giants have run over the years. 

Let's see Brady ordered doctored balls, got * when those handling said balls ratted him out and threw temper tantrum and destroyed evidence so was suspended for multiple games and fined 250,000 dollars...B.B. was aware it went on covered until he found his * on the line and sold him out...so root for scum or scum ? How about a tie....cant root for either of these tools.

25 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Let's see Brady ordered doctored balls, got * when those handling said balls ratted him out and threw temper tantrum and destroyed evidence so was suspended for multiple games and fined 250,000 dollars...B.B. was aware it went on covered until he found his * on the line and sold him out...so root for scum or scum ? How about a tie....cant root for either of these tools.

Personally I hate both. But admire them at the same time. Soft balls or not, Brady is a HoFer. 

And I love the evil hoodie's personality. He does coach speak in style.... hoodie style.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I don't understand what Bill does to offenses...

Dude is a mad genius. Per Kraft, an ideeeeot savant lol...

They were talking earlier and said they were switching up front looks continuously. 

Keep in mind, it was Saban under Belichick, that developed the pattern match / rip-liz stuff. Belichick has probably the biggest D tool bag of any coach in the NFL. 

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Tom missing Gronk tonight.

Gronk doesn't drop that one rain or not.

Brown is a mismatch terror.

That call was weak 

Right call, IMO. He was getting  Away with it earlier, paid for it now.

Btw, Patriots get calls at home no matter who plays them, talking about the earlier turnover fumble called incomplete pass.

15 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Dude is a mad genius. Per Kraft, an ideeeeot savant lol...

They were talking earlier and said they were switching up front looks continuously. 

Keep in mind, it was Saban under Belichick, that developed the pattern match / rip-liz stuff. Belichick has probably the biggest D tool bag of any coach in the NFL. 

Belichick, from Peyton to Mahomes to Brady, he just knows how to get them off their spots. Now people will realize it was their combo that won championships and not just Brady.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Right call, IMO. He was getting  Away with it earlier, paid for it now.

Btw, Patriots get calls at home no matter who plays them, talking about the earlier turnover fumble called incomplete pass.

Super weak IMO. Hand was just on the helmet. No grabbing IMO.

I didn't think the earlier one was a catch. No early control, and once he had control, didn't meet the requirements. Thought it was pretty clear. If he hadn't bobbled it early while turning, I'd agree.

Archived