Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's "The Week"

sb41champs

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Belichick, from Peyton to Mahomes to Brady, he just knows how to get them off their spots. Now people will realize it was their combo that won championships and not just Brady.

Belichick, on both O and  D sides, just knows how to adjust and/or totally alter schemes to suit his current personnel, and opponent, when needed.

And agree 100%, took both of them. 

Just now, chad72 said:

For a rookie, Mac Jones is extremely poised and definitely well coached.

He might not have the upside of some of the other rookies but he was clearly ready to play more then the other rookies. If does help he has BB and some talent around him. Bucs could lose two in a row. They are losing everyone to injury.

16 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

He might not have the upside of some of the other rookies but he was clearly ready to play more then the other rookies. If does help he has BB and some talent around him. Bucs could lose two in a row. They are losing everyone to injury.

I think his upside as a pure passer was the highest of any QB.

He's just not a mobile guy, and not as well rounded of a ceiling as perhaps TL.

@danlhart87 and I both liked him, but I only liked him if he ended up at NE or NO. And he ended up in the right spot for him to succeed. BB understands what he needs to be successful. He would have been sacked 100x if he were in Indy right now though lol.

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I think his upside as a pure passer was the highest of any QB.

He's just not a mobile guy, and not as well rounded of a ceiling as perhaps TL.

@danlhart87 and I both liked him, but I only liked him if he ended up at NE or NO. And he ended up in the right spot for him to succeed. BB understands what he needs to be successful. He would have been sacked 100x if he were in Indy right now though lol.

He landed in the perfect spot. He is a Brady clone.

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Jones should be able to win this. The Bucs have only Sherman for CB. Literally no one else in the secondary to help. 

You’re assuming he’s been in this situation several times and it’s a given his passing game will execute. :) 

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Should've went for it. That's too long in the rain.. and too much time for brady

Given the rainy conditions and Patriots pass D being the strength, the FG was the right call. If it’s just under 2 minutes Belichick would have gone for it

Just now, Wentzszn said:

I think it had some high ratings. Even bad teams have been getting pretty good ratings this year.  Burrow and Lawrence are pretty intriguing.

Burrow vs Lawrence part 2 was the best narrative. 

I checked it out a bit just to see those two, but the teams themselves couldn't capture my interest.

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Burrow vs Lawrence part 2 was the best narrative. 

I checked it out a bit just to see those two, but the teams themselves couldn't capture my interest.

Just saw this. Some of these games that have been exclusive to nfl network have been doing really good. I know I don’t get nfl network but I activated my sling account to watch it.

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Just saw this. Some of these games that have been exclusive to nfl network have been doing really good. I know I don’t get nfl network but I activated my sling account to watch it.

Pretty sure they will air games on Amazon pretty soon while also on the NFL network

Archived