Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

When are people gonna finally hold Ballard accountable?

jshipp23

5 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

No...He hit on Leonard and Nelson and it isnt hard to hit on a guard at 6...

Nelson wasn't a hit. He was a 6th overall pick who was predicted to go to the hall of fame. I will give him Leonard and........!!!!!! Christ even Smith was drafted as a guard and has become a good RT.

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Nelson wasn't a hit. He was a 6th overall pick who was predicted to go to the hall of fame. I will give him Leonard and........!!!!!! Christ even Smith was drafted as a guard and has become a good RT.

Thats pretty much it other than Hines who is drastically overpaid now like leonard..Now we legit are in cap hell after saving year after year

9 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Exactly...And im questioning Leonard at this point being paid that much..You can put Ray Lewis on any defense and they r instantly top 10..

Imagine getting a top ten pick and sending it to Philly because Reich has faith in Wentz's ankles. 

3 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Exactly...And im questioning Leonard at this point being paid that much..You can put Ray Lewis on any defense and they r instantly top 10..

You expect Leonard to play every position? I mean he has pivotal turnovers in back to back weeks. It is not his fault the offense consistently can't do anything. 

1 minute ago, AustinnKaine said:

Imagine getting a top ten pick and sending it to Philly because Reich has faith in Wentz's ankles. 

You expect Leonard to play every position? I mean he has pivotal turnovers in back to back weeks. It is not his fault the offense consistently can't do anything. 

Its his fault when he gets drumrolled in the running game...He is too light especially considering he aint covering anyone either..

Just now, jshipp23 said:

Its his fault when he gets drumrolled in the running game...He is too light especially considering he aint covering anyone either..

We just held Henry to like 110  yards and you are complaining about our WILL linebacker? 

You understand that is a success right? To not let henry dominate a game. What are you even talking about?

So many questions. 

4 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

Wentz can play though...He is only one other than Nelson we got with some balls it looks like

We just held Henry to like 110  yards and you are complaining about our WILL linebacker? 

You understand that is a success right? To not let henry dominate a game. What are you even talking about?

So many questions. 

We held Henry to over a 100 yards? Is that what you are saying?

32 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

We have drafted like 5 defensive ends in 2nd round and a couple corners who are all busting???? What the heck?

When did you want to throw in the 2 WRs and the RB?  Not busts, but........

But we win the trophy for having the best G ever.

2 minutes ago, tncoltsfan57 said:

Did someone actually mention Chuck Pagano in a positive light? Wow we have really gone down the crapper!

Yeah and im no Pagano fan but guys played hard at least..Reich couldn't motivate a slug to not roll over salt..

8 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

So many questions. 

We got slapped and the mouth again..

18 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Its a shame they both signed unnecessary extensions they didnt earn..Now we r stuck unless Irsay eats the money..

Yeah but who were going to bring in to replace them???

The faces and names change but It's the same old same old lol. 

Outside of the Polian/Peyton era and the first few in Griggs/Luck years it mostly been this way since Bert Jones short era. A revolving door of coaches and GM's for half a century, except for a season here and there and the Golden era that Polian and manning brought. And even then we only went to 2 SB's and won only 1(thanks to Steelers,Chargers, and Krafts corruption).

At least we set a record for most wins in a decade and hoisted 1 Lombardi. 

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Yeah but who were going to bring in to replace them???

The faces and names change but It's the same old same old lol. 

Outside of the Polian/Peyton era and the first few in Griggs/Luck years it mostly been this way since Bert Jones short era. A revolving door of coaches and GM's for half a century, except for a season here and there and the Golden era that Polian and manning brought. And even then we only went to 2 SB's and won only 1(thanks to Steelers,Chargers, and Krafts corruption).

At least we set a record for most wins in a decade and hoisted 1 Lombardi. 

I know we arent winning anything with these guys so change..Hire Riddick as g.m let him find his coach..We need a culture change bad..We are super soft and unprepared and this isn't new..Rivers carried us past year

1 minute ago, jshipp23 said:

I know we arent winning anything with these guys so change..Hire Riddick as g.m let him find his coach..We need a culture change bad..We are super soft and unprepared and this isn't new..Rivers carried us past year

Hire Theo Riddick and Philip Rivers as coach and OC

Just now, jshipp23 said:

Thats what I would do?? 

31 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Wentz can play though...He is only one other than Nelson we got with some balls it looks like

We held Henry to over a 100 yards? Is that what you are saying?

That's exactly what I'm saying? Are you confused? Do you know who Derrick Henry is? 

Did you see what he did to Seattle last week? 

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

He interviewed Vrabel in his initial coaching search and settled on McDaniels.  Never interviewed Reich until desperation time.  And here we are.

Yep..Vrabel was there for us and we got the most unmotivational white toast guy ever..Reich is horrible..You either get and xs and os genius or a guy who motivates not Reich

That's exactly what I'm saying? Are you confused? Do you know who Derrick Henry is? 

Did you see what he did to Seattle last week? 

So its good Henry got over 100 yards when we knew we had to shut down Henry?

.....and try to somehow find favor with the Football Gods. Lol

Yep..Vrabel was there for us and we got the most unmotivational white toast guy ever..Reich is horrible..You either get and xs and os genius or a guy who motivates not Reich

So its good Henry got over 100 yards when we knew we had to shut down Henry?

I think you need to take a course in logic or philosophy.

It is not good he got 100 yards.

It is good he only got 100 yards. 

Those two statements are fundamentally different. I think our conversation ends here. 

I think you need to take a course in logic or philosophy.

It is not good he got 100 yards.

It is good he only got 100 yards. 

Those two statements are fundamentally different. I think our conversation ends here. 

Wrong ...Henry is all they got right now and im sure we are supposed to key on him and yet he still got over a 100 and beat us..Make someone else beat us

Wrong ...Henry is all they got right now and im sure we are supposed to key on him and yet he still got over a 100 and beat us..Make someone else beat us

You may want to reconsider your opinion of Derrick Henry if you think a team is going to be able to consistently hold him under 100 yards. He may be the greatest RB of this generation. 

The only way to really hold him to low yardage is for your own offense to force the opposing team into a passing shootout. Which our offense can barely figure out how to run a basic play. So that won't be happening. 

Just now, Les Poulains said:

I think we might be quickly finding out that what we're doing might not be making much sense in terms of roster construction. 

Like picking positions with least effect on game as high picks and not signing any prominent free agent and letting ours who actually produced walk?

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

You may want to reconsider your opinion of Derrick Henry if you think a team is going to be able to consistently hold him under 100 yards. He may be the greatest RB of this generation. 

We have several times in past and we won

Archived