Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 3 Broadcasts Schedule

PuntersArePeopleToo

This week the Colts travel to Nashville to take on the Titans, in what is a pivotal game. If the Colts win, they are likely in first place (Depending on Houston). If they lose, they will be 2 actual games back and 3 back based on Tie Breakers.

This week the Colts return to CBS (Announcers Andrew Catalon and James Lofton) for the first time all year. From near South Bend and Fort Wayne, down south past Louisville, Memphis, Knoxville the Colts will be on TV. 

National Broadcast Games:

CAR-HOU Thursday Night Football (NFLN only)

GB-SF Sunday Night Football (NBC)

PHI-DAL Monday Night Football (ESPN, ESPN 2 for Manning Bros)

Most of Country

LAC-KC 1PM Jim Nantz and Tony Romo (CBS Single Broadcast)

CHI-CLE 1PM Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen (Fox Early Broadcast)

TB-LAR 425PM Troy Aikman and Joe Buck (Fox Late Broadcast)

Rest of Country

SEA-MIN 425PM Kevin Kugler and Mark Sanchez (Fox late, upper Midwest, NW)

Rest of Games: https://506sports.com/

What games are you looking forward to (Outside the Colts)

3 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

This week the Colts travel to Nashville to take on the Titans, in what is a pivotal game. If the Colts win, they are likely in first place (Depending on Houston). If they lose, they will be 2 actual games back and 3 back based on Tie Breakers.

This week the Colts return to CBS (Announcers Andrew Catalon and James Lofton) for the first time all year. From near South Bend and Fort Wayne, down south past Louisville, Memphis, Knoxville the Colts will be on TV. 

National Broadcast Games:

CAR-HOU Thursday Night Football (NFLN only)

GB-SF Sunday Night Football (NBC)

PHI-DAL Monday Night Football (ESPN, ESPN 2 for Manning Bros)

Most of Country

LAC-KC 1PM Jim Nantz and Tony Romo (CBS Single Broadcast)

CHI-CLE 1PM Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen (Fox Early Broadcast)

TB-LAR 425PM Troy Aikman and Joe Buck (Fox Late Broadcast)

Rest of Country

SEA-MIN 425PM Kevin Kugler and Mark Sanchez (Fox late, upper Midwest, NW)

Rest of Games: https://506sports.com/

What games are you looking forward to (Outside the Colts)

I never look forward to seeing brady but on paper that looks like a good game....doubt I watch

If Fields is playing Bears/Brownies game.

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I never look forward to seeing brady but on paper that looks like a good game....doubt I watch

If Fields is playing Bears/Brownies game.

Ya Fields is starting for Dalton per Nagy.

And I agree I hate that it has to be Brady. I will be missing as I'll be in the air going to Denver

11 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yupp first year he's joined Fox. 

I'll be looking forward to Rams Bucs.. I can't have Brady going 17-0.. and aren't too many chances to stop them with their schedule.. this is one of maybe 3 chances they could lose

Don't sleep on the Panthers, their D is legit like the Rams but Sam Darnold is another story, unlike Stafford, so far seems to play within himself though.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Don't sleep on the Panthers, their D is legit like the Rams but Sam Darnold is another story, unlike Stafford.

Yeah I had rams, bills, panthers as the only 3 potential loses. I could def see them splitting with the panthers... But I don't think a defense will stop them they'll have to outscore them like the cowboys almost did. The Bucs seriously have 4 number 1 options at WR/TE and OJ Howard has been invisible. And Scotty miller has been too.. it's unreal

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yupp first year he's joined Fox. 

I'll be looking forward to Rams Bucs.. I can't have Brady going 17-0.. and aren't too many chances to stop them with their schedule.. this is one of maybe 3 chances they could lose

In our pick thread, I am picking the Rams to beat Tampa Bay. One of my upsets but to me it is a mild upset, Rams are good and it is in LA. Nobody is going 17-0, not even Tommy Terrific lol.

Archived