Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Richardson

Would you be mad is the colts traded our 2nd and 3rd this year and our 2nd next year to trade up to the 14th or 15th pick and drafted Trent Richardson RB. I think it would be great idea because if we could get the best QB and best RB in the same draft our offens could start rolling realy quickly.

He might fall because some teams don't want to draft him in the top 10. I think Mike Mayock said he was the NO.3 best prospect in the draft.

My new mock draft.

1.1 Andrew Luck QB

1.14 Trent Richardson RB

4.97 Chase Minnifield CB

5.136 Tommy Streeter WR

5.170 Hebron Fangupo DT

6.206 Desmond Wynn OG

7.208 James Hanna TE

7.214 B.J. Cunningham WR

7.253 Donte Moss DE

Thoughts?

Yes, I would be mad as heck. No way we draft a runningback that high. If you're going to draft Luck then you determine your offensive destiny, and it makes no sense to me to draft a RB that good and that high with that kind of cost to get him. What would you be saying in that scenario? Luck we love that you are a great QB...possibly the next Peyton Manning but we want to cut down your passing attempts per game because we think this guy Richardsome is awesome? I don't think so...

I would be mad and surprised. Mad because I don't think we need to go after Richardson and surprised that he fell all the way to 14. Like coltsrule, I see him going to the Browns at 4

Pretty much summed my view up. No way does he drop to 14 and no way to we invest so many good picks for him when we've just picked Andrew Luck.

No way I would do that for Trent Richardson. RBs aren't worth that much, the only player I would consider that for is Justin Blackmon because him and Luck can be deadly for the next 10+ years.

Would you be mad is the colts traded our 2nd and 3rd this year and our 2nd next year to trade up to the 14th or 15th pick and drafted Trent Richardson RB. I think it would be great idea because if we could get the best QB and best RB in the same draft our offens could start rolling realy quickly.

He might fall because some teams don't want to draft him in the top 10. I think Mike Mayock said he was the NO.3 best prospect in the draft.

My new mock draft.

1.1 Andrew Luck QB

1.14 Trent Richardson RB

4.97 Chase Minnifield CB

5.136 Tommy Streeter WR

5.170 Hebron Fangupo DT

6.206 Desmond Wynn OG

7.208 James Hanna TE

7.214 B.J. Cunningham WR

7.253 Donte Moss DE

Thoughts?

none... horrible idea...

In a rebuilding mode, like the one we are in right now, we need to keep/cherish every pick we could get. Let's not trade up and get a guy who plays a position that's not really a need.

Even then, I think Richardson goes to the Browns at 4.

I wouldnt do it, Im keeping all my picks as is and going Corner in round 2 and Wide Receiver in round 3, we have to many other needs , the last thing I want to to is make this an all offensive draft and repeat the mistakes of the Manning era, Ill also go Ta'amu in round 4

My new mock draft.

1.1 Andrew Luck QB

1.14 Trent Richardson RB

4.97 Chase Minnifield CB

5.136 Tommy Streeter WR

5.170 Hebron Fangupo DT

6.206 Desmond Wynn OG

7.208 James Hanna TE

7.214 B.J. Cunningham WR

7.253 Donte Moss DE

Thoughts?

This would be horrible, Grigson would immediately be put into the incompetent category.

1.Andrew Luck

2.Jenkins (Corner)

3 Streeter or AJ Jenkins (Might have got the two Jenkins switched, cant think which is which off top of head

4. Ta'amu

5.Hanna

6. Guard

7.Wide Receiver

7.Linebacker for depth if we cut Freeny (Im hoping we do for cap space)

7 Tight End to Develop as a pass catcher if Hanna proves to not work

I wouldnt do it, Im keeping all my picks as is and going Corner in round 2 and Wide Receiver in round 3, we have to many other needs , the last thing I want to to is make this an all offensive draft and repeat the mistakes of the Manning era, Ill also go Ta'amu in round 4

Tam'au Would not Last to the 4th third round is just were we should get him