Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Annual Mock Draft 2021 Round 1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, w87r said:

Just not sure WR is where they would go. They have Higgins and Tyler Boyd

Hard to ignore the Burrow - Chase chemistry that won LSU the national championship.

Plus, they won't bring A J Green back. I think that would be a very good pick.

Trade 1: Miami offer picks No.3, No.18, No.50 and Tua Tagavailova to Texans for DeShaun Watson

Trade 2: WFT offers pick No.19 to NYJ for pick No.34 and Sam Darnold

Trade 3: Carolina offers pick No.8 and pick No.103 to Houston for Tua, pick No.18,  and pick No.112

Round 1

Jacksonville (1-15) - Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson

NY Jets (2-14) - Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State

Houston from Miami - from Houston (4-12) - Zach Wilson, QB, BYU

Atlanta (4-12) - Penei Sowell, OT, Oregon

Cincinnati (4-11-1) - JaMarr Chase, WR, LSU

Philadelphia (4-11-1)

Detroit (5-11)

Houston from Carolina (5-11)

Denver (5-11)

Dallas (6-10)

NY Giants (6-10)

San Francisco (6-10)

LA Chargers (7-9)

Minnesota (7-9)

New England (7-9)

Arizona (8-8)

Las Vegas (8-8)

Carolina from Houston from Miami (10-6)

NY Jets From WFT* (7-9)

Chicago* (8-8)

Indianapolis* (11-5)

Tennessee* (11-5)

NY Jets - from Seattle* (12-4)

Pittsburgh* (12-4)

Jacksonville - from LA Rams* (10-6)

Cleveland* (11-5)

Baltimore* (11-5)

New Orleans* (12-4)

Green Bay* (13-3)

Buffalo* (13-3)

Kansas City* (14-2)

Tampa Bay* (11-5)

Houston -> Miami: For Laremy Tunsil

Miami -> Houston: For DeShaun Watson

Carolina -> Houston: For Tua

LA Rams -> Jacksonville: For Jalen Ramsey

Seattle -> NY Jets: For Jamal Adams

WFT -> NY Jets For Sam Darnold

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Hard to ignore the Burrow - Chase chemistry that won LSU the national championship.

Plus, they won't bring A J Green back. I think that would be a very good pick.

Yeah hard to look away from their prior history.

Chase

Boyd

Higgins 

Is pretty solid

19 minutes ago, w87r said:

Yeah hard to look away from their prior history.

Chase

Boyd

Higgins 

Is pretty solid

Plus, Boyd lines up in the slot way more and is more effective from there. This will allow them to not skip a beat with Chase and Higgins being prototype outside guys. Plus, they should be able to challenge the AFC North rivals with that firepower.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Plus, Boyd lines up in the slot way more and is more effective from there. This will allow them to not skip a beat with Chase and Higgins being prototype outside guys. Plus, they should be able to challenge the AFC North rivals with that firepower.

You add some actual oline talent and this team can transform. Assuming Burrows comes back healthy. 

Damn, the Eagles really wanted Ja'Marr Chase here at 6. With nobody sending DMs looking to trade up to this slot, I'm going to go ahead and assume that nobody want's the pick. Therefore, I am going to spice this draft up!

In a shocker of a move, with the sixth overall pick, the Philadelphia Eagles select:

Trey Lance, QB, NDSU

While some may argue that Jalen Hurts is the future, I think the he's more of a great backup. And who better to back up than Trey Lance, a guy with a very similar play style. Lance gives the team their QB of the future with Wentz heading out the door, and allows the team the freedom to look into the future with a strong foundation at the QB position, with a solid rookie and what will soon be the leagues best backup leading the charge.

@ColtsGermany is now OTC with the Detroit Lions, and once again, the Eagles are fielding any and all offers for Wentz!

6 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

@WarGhost21I'm assuming is scoping out trades cause he's online 

I wish I was, but nobody even bothered to send me a message, so I figured I'd spice up the draft myself with that one :76evil:

19 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Damn, the Eagles really wanted Ja'Marr Chase here at 6. With nobody sending DMs looking to trade up to this slot, I'm going to go ahead and assume that nobody want's the pick. Therefore, I am going to spice this draft up!

In a shocker of a move, with the sixth overall pick, the Philadelphia Eagles select:

Trey Lance, QB, NDSU

While some may argue that Jalen Hurts is the future, I think the he's more of a great backup. And who better to back up than Trey Lance, a guy with a very similar play style. Lance gives the team their QB of the future with Wentz heading out the door, and allows the team the freedom to look into the future with a strong foundation at the QB position, with a solid rookie and what will soon be the leagues best backup leading the charge.

@ColtsGermany is now OTC with the Detroit Lions, and once again, the Eagles are fielding any and all offers for Wentz!

I wish I was, but nobody even bothered to send me a message, so I figured I'd spice up the draft myself with that one :76evil:

Thats your cue Chicago 

@w87r

You are having a trade frenzy lol

28 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Trey Lance, QB, NDSU

I love Lance but would have cost my 1st 2nd and more

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

What would you do if you took Lance and are unable to trade Wentz

I’d roll with Wentz for a while, seeing as Lance is still a piece that needs to learn and develop. If I did trade Wentz, he could learn on the fly, but I’m more than ok with sitting him a year to learn (think Mahomes)

24 minutes ago, w87r said:

I just know it is 1am in Germany right now, so if their time slot ran out, I was going to hold off on making my pick.

Shouldn't be an issue in this instance though.

That would be great. If his time is from 7 to 9, and you break at 9, you might as well give @ColtsGermany until the morning to make his pick. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

That would be great. If his time is from 7 to 9, and you break at 9, you might as well give @ColtsGermany until the morning to make his pick. 

Yeah definitely, although I do know where he plans to go with his pick, from previous trade discussions today and know he will be looking at 1 of the guys I am thinking about.

I did plan on waiting though even if cut off time was a little later.

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

Yeah definitely, although I do know where he plans to go with his pick, from previous trade discussions today and know he will be looking at 1 of the guys I am thinking about.

I did plan on waiting though even if cut off time was a little later.

You Are The Best GIF by Justin

Archived