Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kamara

PuntersArePeopleToo

Alvin Kamara is on Covid list due to a positive test. Now in doubt if he can play in first playoff game. Basically if they dont get lucky and get 1 seed. he won't have enough time to come back as 10 days would be the 10 so if the game is Saturday he would miss it, if it is Sunday he could if asymptomatic. He would though miss all practice and any prep 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30634220/new-orleans-saints-rb-alvin-kamara-tests-positive-covid-19-source-says

16 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Alvin Kamara is on Covid list due to a positive test. Now in doubt if he can play in first playoff game. Basically if they dont get lucky and get 1 seed. he won't have enough time to come back as 10 days would be the 10 so if the game is Saturday he would miss it, if it is Sunday he could if asymptomatic. He would though miss all practice and any prep 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30634220/new-orleans-saints-rb-alvin-kamara-tests-positive-covid-19-source-says

That's unfortunate for them. Saints fans must feel that they are snake bitten once in the playoffs.

The curse of Gregg Williams? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Covid about ready to destroy SB hopes for a lot of teams. Interesting is kamara can come back the tenth but not the ninth. So the Nfl will probably make sure the saints play Sunday.

We will see if they like the Saints as much as they like the Ravens.

I imagine so, in what could be Brees last run.

2 hours ago, w87r said:

All their backup RBs are not able to play either.

Close contacts. Probably a practice squad guy or Ty montgomery and taysom hill combo

I didnt realize Ty was on the Saints

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Covid about ready to destroy SB hopes for a lot of teams. Interesting is kamara can come back the tenth but not the ninth. So the Nfl will probably make sure the saints play Sunday.

And that is only if he is asymptomatic and testing neg by then

9 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

how can the browns players be back for tomorrow? But kamara won't be able to play NEXT week?

Kamara tested positive. The Browns receivers did not. They were close contacts. Close contacts have to test negative 3-5 consecutive days before they can return I believe. 10-14 days if you tested positive for covid.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:22 AM, w87r said:

All their backup RBs are not able to play either.

Close contacts. Probably a practice squad guy or Ty montgomery and taysom hill combo

Yet Tua was allowed to play today despite Fitzpatrick having COVID.

Make me wonder if the league is cherry-picking with these COVID rules.

Thankfully the Bills are wiping the floor with the Dolphins and Ptooey just threw his 2nd pick.

9 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

Thankfully the Bills are wiping the floor with the Dolphins and Ptooey just threw his 2nd pick.

Yeah, has been some suspect things to occur.

6 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

6 hours ago, w87r said:

Yeah, has been some suspect things to occur.

close contact in Tua case would be consider low risk, Kamara and the RBs ended up being high risk which can mean they were close to each other for too long per the tracking device

4 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

close contact in Tua case would be consider low risk, Kamara and the RBs ended up being high risk which can mean they were close to each other for too long per the tracking device

Yeah Im not to worried about that situation. I just thought a lot of things that transpired through the year was questionable at best.

Archived