Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Playoff Picture Record/Schedule/Discussion *Updated* (Merge)

w87r

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Wait, if Jacksonville pulls an upset, would they not fall to the 2nd pick?

Nope, they “lose” or “ win” depending on how you want to look at it, the tie breaker with the Jets.  They are officially on the clock regardless of today.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

the bills are so scary they are the most complete and best team in the nfl .  I dont care about mahomes one player doesnt win superbowls he had tons of help last year at key moments.

Yeah but a lot of that help is still there and the Chiefs already beat Buffalo once this year in Buffalo.  This game would be in KC.  Regardless if the AFCCG is the Bills and Chiefs I’ll be okay with it (would rather the Colts be there clearly).  I like both teams.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

the bills are so scary they are the most complete and best team in the nfl .  I dont care about mahomes one player doesnt win superbowls he had tons of help last year at key moments.

Exactly.  Tired of all the people being convinced that QB's win super bowls by themselves.  Gotta have a complete team and a little luck.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

If the Colts get swept by the Jags including losing a win and your in game at home they don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

THAT, losing to the Jaguars twice, is definitely a fireable offense as a head coach, IMO. 

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Yeah but a lot of that help is still there and the Chiefs already beat Buffalo once this year in Buffalo.  This game would be in KC.  Regardless if the AFCCG is the Bills and Chiefs I’ll be okay with it (would rather the Colts be there clearly).  I like both teams.

yea but the bills were not on the same level in the beginning of the year.  the bills have been climbing like crazy ; the bills have the better overall team .

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

tua another pick  he looks terrible i would be really mad if i were a dolphins fan

I don't know if it has to do with hip injury 13 months ago but Yeah he looks terrible. 

With 18th pick I think they might look moving up and getting a QB if they like one.

Passing on Herbert is probably they will regret a long time.

Archived