Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts in first place in the AFCS (MERGE)

danlhart87

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The AFC is pretty loaded, even the Browns who beat us are in that mix too. 

Yeah, that's why I was saying yesterday was must win. We NEEDED to win Vs the Titans. Now a division win is definitely possible, and a playoff berth is likely.

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

East winner gonna have like 5 wins

That's sad and funny. It'll probably be 7 wins or something like the Seahawks a while back.

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, that's why I was saying yesterday was must win. We NEEDED to win Vs the Titans. Now a division win is definitely possible, and a playoff berth is likely.

That's sad and funny. It'll probably be 7 wins or something like the Seahawks a while back.

That's not going to be as wild as the NFC east. 

18 hours ago, runthepost said:

AFC south contenders sure

Can we compete with KC, PITT, BALT? Not sure yet but probably not

Yes. If the defense plays up to its capability and Rivers protects the ball. There is not as much difference between the top contenders as you think. Look what the Titans did last year.

1 hour ago, FortheWin said:

Yes. If the defense plays up to its capability and Rivers protects the ball. There is not as much difference between the top contenders as you think. Look what the Titans did last year.

Then they got stomped by KC. To beat KC you need to score 30 plus. I understand we beat them last year but they had some injuries to key weapons and Mahomes. 

7 hours ago, FortheWin said:

If the Colts play 60m at their best they can compete with anybody but that rarely happens 

Archived