Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Multiple teams looking into signing AB

danlhart87

Don't we have the TY connection with him and TY's father?   Ballard said the locker room is strong enough now compared to a few years ago.  This is the type of signing and risk that Ballard might be willing to take on now.  A great talent that won't break the bank or the cap at a position of need.  I wouldn't dismiss the Colts as a potential suitor.  

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

We say that, but then he goes to Seattle, acts right and catches 10 touchdowns. 

He's not right in the head. I honestly think something is severely troubled with him. If he can stay out year or two and prove he is serious about his recovery then maybe but not now. 

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

Don't we have the TY connection with him and TY's father?   Ballard said the locker room is strong enough now compared to a few years ago.  This is the type of signing and risk that Ballard might be willing to take on now.  A great talent that won't break the bank or the cap at a position of need.  I wouldn't dismiss the Colts as a potential suitor.  

This is exactly the kind of signing that tear the locker room apart. AB is a great WR but he's an absolute mental case who needs help.

He already screwed things up with Steelers Raiders and Patriots and until he proves he is serious about his recovery he has no business in the NFL!

2 hours ago, ColtJax said:

Looks like the Raven's are going to get him. He has talent, but the guy has been a cancer every place he's been. Lets not forget he's also suing both the Raiders and Patriots for signing bonus money.

That would make sense if it happens.  It's a 'good story' as the Ravens face his former team twice and potentially in playoffs. 

Also it doesn't help the Seahawks which is good for brady.

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

That would make sense if it happens.  It's a 'good story' as the Ravens face his former team twice and potentially in playoffs. 

Also it doesn't help the Seahawks which is good for brady.

Dez and Brown on same team possibly 

That locker room is a disaster 

6 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Lets make one thing perfectly clear

AB is 5 star athlete with a 1 star attitude 

He's a headache and not worth it 

Not worth what? This place overblows the locker room cancer talk. This team swears it’s had nothing but team gentlemen and hasn’t been to the SB since 09 

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Not worth what?

The "me" attitude.  The money.  The drama.  The headache.  The development of the younger WRs.  The chemistry that's already been built over the last six months.

If Ballard signs AB, and it actually works out, great.

But IMO, it's not worth the time or energy.  And I highly doubt he's going to return to his '14-'18 form.  He's 32.  His best days are behind him.  Hopefully his worst are as well, for his sake.

3 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

The "me" attitude.  The money.  The drama.  The headache.  The development of the younger WRs.  The chemistry that's already been built over the last six months.

If Ballard signs AB, and it actually works out, great.

But IMO, it's not worth the time or energy.  And I highly doubt he's going to return to his '14-'18 form.  He's 32.  His best days are behind him.  Hopefully his worst are as well, for his sake.

Not a fan of AB and personally I wouldn’t sign him but not cuz the attitude but moreso cuz I agree this team needs to find younger talent 

27 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Brady got him. Shocker. 

They are going all in now like they should be doing with Brady.  The Colts should make a move to give Rivers another weapon as well.  Same circumstances.  You can't have enough weapons for these older veteran QB's on a contending team. 

9 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

They are going all in now like they should be doing with Brady.  The Colts should make a move to give Rivers another weapon as well.  Same circumstances.  You can't have enough weapons for these older veteran QB's on a contending team. 

If they go after anyone it would be someone who won't cost a lot like Ross

Archived