Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Playoff Chances: Playoff Machine Calculator

EastStreet

7 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

We really lost to the Dolphins wow

Reich should of played Jacoby. All he would of had to do is hand the ball off.  If we miss the playoffs that will be the game that we will look back at.

Steelers have the browns, jets, raven, cardinals. They schedule is super tough. We just need to take care of business and hope Oakland loses to KC next week. I am rooting for the Jags today over the titans.

So now Oakland and the bees are on equal footing with us, meaning we slide down to number 8. Hopefully they both continue/start to lose. This coming week against the thumbtacks will be huge. We need to clean up against them, the Jags, and the Bucs, and we’ll need to beat at least one of the other two (Saints, Panthers) imo

32 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I seen Oakland lost 34-3, WTH??

I’m not all that surprised. Both the Jets and Oakland have been really up and down this year. Oakland looked great against us and the Bears, but looked bad against Houston, the Bengals, and NYJ. Such is the NFL

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Anyone see how many FG and PAT were missed today. The kicker is why Carolina lost. This is why they didn’t cut Vinny.

All year long the QB play has been inconsistent as well for many teams. JB isn't as bad as people think, he just doesn't throw for a lot of yards so the stats yardage wise say he is bad. Many other things go into it.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Wow that titans game will be as big as the Houston game. Jags were better on offense with  What happened? It was 7-3 at half and I get up to eat dinner and they have 35 pts.

Jags are mentally weak and the Titans own the Jags like how the Colts own the Titans.

• Like 2