Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Players say don’t sleep on them

Restinpeacesweetchloe

Gosh I love this team. I almost forgot that Hines and JB were college teammates. There is a video of JB throwing him a TD Pass out there. 

Here is a article from the athletic with players saying not to sleep on them. If you go to the athletic website or their iTunes AP you can read it for free if your not a subscriber.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

Sounds like this team came out stronger. I'm glad they're not folding before the season starts. I'm ready for them to shock the world.

Honestly  that 2011 team had some fight in them initially, but when they kept losing close games they got demoralized and then started  getting blown out. This years team is alot better  than that one, but it is going  to be important  to get some wins early to boost their confidence 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Gosh I love this team. I almost forgot that Hines and JB were college teammates. There is a video of JB throwing him a TD Pass out there. 

Here is a article from the athletic with players saying not to sleep on them. If you go to the athletic website or their iTunes AP you can read it for free if your not a subscriber.

I'm glad that they feel that way.  But to them I say show us don't tell us.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Well, until the game all they can do is "tell us"  What do you expect them to do, tackle any reporter that asks the question and say, "See we are still the same!!"

I’m saying talk is cheap until they prove it on the field. But I’m glad that’s how they feel. 

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

How shocking would it be if this team was actually BETTER with Brissett than Luck?  Not saying Brissett is a better qb than Luck but maybe he's a better fit. Hmmmmmm.

I don't think that's likely.  Brissett is probably going to struggle against elite defenses.  But he's got a fighting chance.  This is a real good team around him