Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dearest Mother....Captain Andrew Luck

HOZER

17 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

That could have been written a lot differently.

Dearest mother...as the battle begins I holstered my sidearm and walked off the field and left my brothers in arms 

8 minutes ago, ricker182 said:

He's not wrong.

Here’s the thing...what he did sucks big time, it really does, and he does IMO have legitimate reasons for having done it. Definitely not handled the best way either. My question is who would you rather have leading this team in battle from this point forward? An injured QB who is unsure of himself and his commitment to football? Or a confident, injury free QB who is ready to lead his men on the field and put it all out there win or lose? It’s an easy decision for me, I’ve been in a similar situation at work, and there were dangerous consequences involved, thankfully the situation fixed itself. This one will fix itself too.

• Like 1

I'm just saying we live in the day and age but people can just walk away. This is a man's game yes she has issues but he made a commitment to this team and he was paid very very well do so. He has access to the best medical treatment available. He could have shown the world how well you overcame adversity but he didn't rise up to the occasion. It's okay to say I don't have the game anymore when you're 14. When you're under contract and millions of fans are behind you this was not the road to take. He took the easy way out real men do it because it's hard. If it wasn't hard everyone would do it. He has the god-given talent to do this extremely well. I'm very disappointed in him. Get mad at me all you want to but this is not a unicorn convention this is the National Football League

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HOZER said:

I am going to miss these dearly, so funny. Maybe whoever does them will cover his future endeavors. Man this sucks.

He was just a high school kid when he started, in college or working now.  He did an amazing job!!!

21 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

I'm just saying we live in the day and age but people can just walk away. This is a man's game yes she has issues but he made a commitment to this team and he was paid very very well do so. He has access to the best medical treatment available. He could have shown the world how well you overcame adversity but he didn't rise up to the occasion. It's okay to say I don't have the game anymore when you're 14. When you're under contract and millions of fans are behind you this was not the road to take. He took the easy way out real men do it because it's hard. If it wasn't hard everyone would do it. He has the god-given talent to do this extremely well. I'm very disappointed in him. Get mad at me all you want to but this is not a unicorn convention this is the National Football League

If I was on the team I wouldn’t want him leading me if his heart wasn’t in it anymore, that’s what I’m saying. They’ll be better off having a leader that will have the the teams best interest in mind. I agree with you, walking away from things has become way to easy nowadays, it seems to be a generational thing maybe? 

6 minutes ago, threeflight said:

Why would you want a Captain who leaves the battlefield as soon as the main battle gets going?

BRB..."ok, I will lead you guys against the cows and a few teenage boys with a pellet gun, but as soon as we face the real enemy army?

BYE BYE!

That is legit his account.

Verified.

F him.

I wouldn't. And I’m guessing he wouldn’t either, that’s why he quit.

9 minutes ago, HOZER said:

If I was on the team I wouldn’t want him leading me if his heart wasn’t in it anymore, that’s what I’m saying. They’ll be better off having a leader that will have the the teams best interest in mind. I agree with you, walking away from things has become way to easy nowadays, it seems to be a generational thing maybe? 

I wouldn't. And I’m guessing he wouldn’t either, that’s why he quit.

That makes this even more sad. Who just quit fighting this is why he should never be on the Colts Ring of Honor or have his number retired

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HOZER said:

I am going to miss these dearly, so funny. Maybe whoever does them will cover his future endeavors. Man this sucks.

Im a lil disappointed.

I expected more.  Heck, most of us could have done better.

This doesnt sound like the he same person.

Call me unimpressed.

1 hour ago, HOZER said:

Here’s the thing...what he did sucks big time, it really does, and he does IMO have legitimate reasons for having done it. Definitely not handled the best way either. My question is who would you rather have leading this team in battle from this point forward? An injured QB who is unsure of himself and his commitment to football? Or a confident, injury free QB who is ready to lead his men on the field and put it all out there win or lose? It’s an easy decision for me, I’ve been in a similar situation at work, and there were dangerous consequences involved, thankfully the situation fixed itself. This one will fix itself too.

Oooooo!

Dangerous consequences.

I hate those things.