Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
jshipp23

DK Metcalf is the player I'm hoping for in Round 1...

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

I can see Chloe6124's point of view. We have 11 WRs, 6 TEs and 4 RBs on the roster right now.

Ballard evidently seen something in all of these players or they wouldn't be here.

Just saying.

 

Sorry,  but I'm not talking quanity....   I'm  talking quality.

 

And once we get all our draft picks and free agents signed and we have a 90 man roster....    and once we cut it down to 53....

 

Then we're going to be down to 5-6 WR's and 3-4 TE's and 3-4 RB's on the 53....    and we need more quality.    

 

All 32 teams have somewhat similar numbers at these positions now.    But how many of them are real difference makers?    If we're going to get better,  we need better playmakers....

 

Hopefully we get them in the next week or so...

 

Sorry for any confusion....

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jshipp23 said:

From what I have been hearing this is the deepest most talented WR class in awhile...Just a loaded draft for defense as well, so they aren't getting as much attention.

 

That's a relative term...    it's not hard to be the best WR class in a while.    The last few have been exceedingly poor.    This is an OK class...    but with not many 1st round WR's....   but a good number of WR's should go in R's 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on....    That's where the strength of this class is.   Not R1.

 

 

P.S. --- Oh,  and welcome back!   We've been expecting you!   You've been missed!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

I think that's a fascinating point to make,  because the primary discussion we've been having all off-season as community is that we DON'T have enough weapons on this team.   People want more wide receivers.    People want more running backs.    People want more tight ends.

 

The Colts likely have the fewest quality weapons of any playoff caliber team.

 

I confess your view is a head scratcher to me....

 

I don’t care if your best pass catcher is a tight end or a wide receiver. Ebron ,Doyle, Hilton, Cain, Funchess. Plus all our running backs. We have plenty of weapons.  Everyone can say funchess is not proven. He is way more proven then a draft pick. Any draft pick at WR is unproven. Why not give Cain, fountain, and Johnson a chance.  We were sixth in offense.We are not lacking weopons. Unless there is some generational WR in the first or second I pass. We already have 3 late round receivers so why would we add more. Not to mention Rogers and pascal also. They are all very young. I will be on with whatever he does with WR.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

I think that's a fascinating point to make,  because the primary discussion we've been having all off-season as community is that we DON'T have enough weapons on this team.   People want more wide receivers.    People want more running backs.    People want more tight ends.

 

The Colts likely have the fewest quality weapons of any playoff caliber team.

 

I confess your view is a head scratcher to me....

 

Curious.   Of all the playoff teams in the AFC where would you rank the following?   Or at least who would you rank higher?

 

Andrew Luck

TY Hilton

Eric Ebron

Jack Doyle #2 TE

Devin Funchess #2 we 

Marlon Mack

Nyheim Hines. #2 rb 

 

rank starters vs starters and backups vs backups.    

 

 

Not saying your wrong.  I’m just saying the offense is not as bad as most people believe. 

 

Some of of these guys and others on the roster will get better and will get coached up.   We’re not use to player development due to the last regime.   But this coaching staff is different. 

 

Add in Cain. Innman Rogers Johnson amd Pascal.   

 

We were  one of the top offenses in the league last yr.  only to get even better this yr 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DerekDiggler said:

Curious.   Of all the playoff teams in the AFC where would you rank the following?   Or at least who would you rank higher?

 

Andrew Luck

TY Hilton

Eric Ebron

Jack Doyle #2 TE

Devin Funchess #2 we 

Marlon Mack

Nyheim Hines. #2 rb 

 

rank starters vs starters and backups vs backups.    

 

 

Not saying your wrong.  I’m just saying the offense is not as bad as most people believe. 

 

Some of of these guys and others on the roster will get better and will get coached up.   We’re not use to player development due to the last regime.   But this coaching staff is different. 

 

Add in Cain. Innman Rogers Johnson amd Pascal.   

 

We were  one of the top offenses in the league last yr.  only to get even better this yr 

 

:agree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After listening to Ballard I get the impression he will be working on the defense as his priority.

If that means using the early draft picks in that area it wouldn't surprise me.

We can all have our preference on what position he picks but I don't think any of us can be too sure about any direction he will go. Other than the first pick last year he showed us all we didn't have a clue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

After listening to Ballard I get the impression he will be working on the defense as his priority.

If that means using the early draft picks in that area it wouldn't surprise me.

We can all have our preference on what position he picks but I don't think any of us can be too sure about any direction he will go. Other that the first pick last year he showed us all we didn't have a clue.

If Ballard goes defense there is a pretty good chance we land an impact player.. Hopefully Dexter Lawrence, Greedy Williams, or Christain Wilkins in that order..I would not be sad about that either..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DerekDiggler said:

Do some research.  ok.. good one lol    There are no WR with # 1  grades behind what there are at other positions.   Not a comprehensible sentence

 

New age Colts fans are enamored with all offense.   New age fan?  as in, a fan of the current age of football?  I guess I am that... but I like the old days too... so i guess i'm just a Fan of Football.   I am only saying it is dumb to say no WR in the 1st.  if the next Marvin Harrison is on the board, you take him.  Can't just make a rule and say absolutely never or you're dumb.  that's dumb

We will never win the SB thinking that way.

Not that I think we should be "enamored with offense" but e already did win a superbowl that way with Peyton and company lol

   

 

The Colts has HAD*  the #6 passing offense last yr with the receivers last yr.    adding in Funchess who most on here underestimate and Doyle who missed half the season. Along with Cain.  Who in case you all (any statement on here that is directed to "you all" is just dumb) haven’t realized while having basically no NFL experience has more than any rookie coming into the league  so you are saying Cain > any 1st round WR in the draft because he has last years exp of being on the bench all season

 

 basically we have our WR draft pick as Cain.  He is like drafting a WR this yr as a freebie 

yes, hopefully he is a gem and plays at an elite level.

 

Ballard will continue to build the trenches exactly like he had been telling us.   He’s not going to reach on a WR  PERIOD  probably

 

 

  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jshipp23 said:

If Ballard goes defense there is a pretty good chance we land an impact player.. Hopefully Dexter Lawrence, Greedy Williams, or Christain Wilkins in that order..I would not be sad about that either..

Me neither.

I just have a gut feeling he will go defense early. The reason I think that is what he said about stopping the other teams from scoring rather than out scoring them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

After listening to Ballard I get the impression he will be working on the defense as his priority.

If that means using the early draft picks in that area it wouldn't surprise me.

We can all have our preference on what position he picks but I don't think any of us can be too sure about any direction he will go. Other than the first pick last year he showed us all we didn't have a clue.

I’ve been saying for months that the emphasis in the draft would be defense.

 

But that doesn’t mean we don’t need more and better playmakers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

I’ve been saying for months that the emphasis in the draft would be defense.

 

But that doesn’t mean we don’t need more and better playmakers.

I think both of us have been swaying toward defense since the end of last season. Especially after hearing what Ballard has said.

Naturally we need to improve at every position that's possible. Ballard will mix it up with 9 picks. (maybe more if he trades down?)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I can see Chloe6124's point of view. We have 11 WRs, 6 TEs and 4 RBs on the roster right now.

Ballard evidently seen something in all of these players or they wouldn't be here.

Just saying.

you can say the exact same thing about every person in every position on the team. "Ballard evidently sees something in all of them or they wouldn't be here"... does that mean we don't need to upgrade any person in any position? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

you can say the exact same thing about every person in every position on the team. "Ballard evidently sees something in all of them or they wouldn't be here"... does that mean we don't need to upgrade any person in any position? 

 

Now where did I say that?

Putting your own twist on my comment is a waist of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t care if your best pass catcher is a tight end or a wide receiver. Ebron ,Doyle, Hilton, Cain, Funchess. Plus all our running backs. We have plenty of weapons.  Everyone can say funchess is not proven. He is way more proven then a draft pick. Any draft pick at WR is unproven. Why not give Cain, fountain, and Johnson a chance.  We were sixth in offense.We are not lacking weopons. Unless there is some generational WR in the first or second I pass. We already have 3 late round receivers so why would we add more. Not to mention Rogers and pascal also. They are all very young. I will be on with whatever he does with WR.

 

KC followed the blue print Phil and Jax laid out (and even the Bengals early on) to double TY, and it worked. We played teams with crappy Os last year. This year we play 7 of the top 11 Os from last year. We can't afford to be shut down like KC did to us. If we get down early, we're one dimensional, and more times than not, we're going to lose. We have zero proven weapons receiving besides TY and Ebron (and Doyle if he can stay healthy) at this point. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Now where did I say that?

Putting your own twist on my comment is a waist of time.

what was your point then? you were supporting choe's suggestion that we don't need O weapons, because we have XX already and Ballard sees something in them because they are on the roster. why wouldn't you apply that logic to everyone on the roster?

 

no spin. it's logic. but please explain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Irish YJ said:

what was your point then? you were supporting choe's suggestion that we don't need O weapons, because we have XX already and Ballard sees something in them because they are on the roster. why wouldn't you apply that logic to everyone on the roster?

 

no spin. it's logic. but please explain.

I said I understood his point of view.

I don't devalue players like you seem to do. Players earn their spot and develop. It's that simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is such a good point about Cain. He is basically a rookie. Not to mention Marcus Johnson got injured early also. So he is kind of a rookie also.

MJ was drafted in 16. He's been injured 2 of his 3 years. Played 15 games, and was targeted 16 times in those games. Prior to signing as an undrafted FA, he was at TX. Didn't do a lot there. He's always had outstanding measurables, just wasn't reliable. 

 

didn't get a combine invite. here's his rookie profile. 

 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2016/5/30/11809802/eagles-rookie-profile-marcus-johnson-texas-wide-receiver-longhorns-profile-nfl-draft-2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I said I understood his point of view.

I don't devalue players like you seem to do. Players earn their spot and develop. It's that simple.

we're not talking about devaluing. you said if they're on the roster, Ballard must see something in them? can that not be applied to everyone on the roster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t care if your best pass catcher is a tight end or a wide receiver. Ebron ,Doyle, Hilton, Cain, Funchess. Plus all our running backs. We have plenty of weapons.  Everyone can say funchess is not proven. He is way more proven then a draft pick. Any draft pick at WR is unproven. Why not give Cain, fountain, and Johnson a chance.  We were sixth in offense.We are not lacking weopons. Unless there is some generational WR in the first or second I pass. We already have 3 late round receivers so why would we add more. Not to mention Rogers and pascal also. They are all very young. I will be on with whatever he does with WR.

 

 

 

 

We have plenty of weapons, but the teams we will face in January have better weapons.

 

Our weapons are good enough to get us to January.    Doubtful how much further we can go than that?

 

What makes our offense go is this...

 

1.    The scheme and play calling we run.

 

2.    Andrew Luck, who makes everyone better.

 

3.    Our offensive line,  which makes everyone better.

 

At receiver,  after TY Hilton,  we have a bunch of mostly questions marks.  Even Funchess is a question mark until he proves himself as Ebron did a year ago.   Super Bowl Caliber teams have much more talent than we do.

 

At running back,  after Mack,  we have mostly question marks.    Super Bowl Caliber teams have much moe talent than we do.

 

At tight end,  we have Doyle and Ebron.   That's nice,  but Doyle is a question mark untiil he proves his health and is back to form.    

 

Overall that's a lot of question marks for a team that wants to go to the Super Bowl.   The other teams have much less.     Many of the guys in this thread are JAGS.   Just Another Guy.   They'll do for now until we get better.    But in the long-term we hope to get much better.   Not sure how much better we get this year,  but between the 19 draft,  the 20 free agency and the 20 draft,  we need more quality player makers than we currently have.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

we're not talking about devaluing. you said if they're on the roster, Ballard must see something in them? can that not be applied to everyone on the roster?

If Ballard didn't see some talent in a player he wouldn't be on the roster in the first place.

Are you suggesting otherwise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

If Ballard didn't see some talent in a player he wouldn't be on the roster in the first place.

Are you suggesting otherwise?

I didn't suggest anything. I'm just saying that by applying you logic to everyone on the roster, we shouldn't need to upgrade anything. Or does that just hold true to WR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

We have plenty of weapons, but the teams we will face in January have better weapons.

 

Our weapons are good enough to get us to January.    Doubtful how much further we can go than that?

 

What makes our offense go is this...

 

1.    The scheme and play calling we run.

 

2.    Andrew Luck, who makes everyone better.

 

3.    Our offensive line,  which makes everyone better.

 

At receiver,  after TY Hilton,  we have a bunch of mostly questions marks.  Even Funchess is a question mark until he proves himself as Ebron did a year ago.   Super Bowl Caliber teams have much more talent than we do.

 

At running back,  after Mack,  we have mostly question marks.    Super Bowl Caliber teams have much moe talent than we do.

 

At tight end,  we have Doyle and Ebron.   That's nice,  but Doyle is a question mark untiil he proves his health and is back to form.    

 

Overall that's a lot of question marks for a team that wants to go to the Super Bowl.   The other teams have much less.     Many of the guys in this thread are JAGS.   Just Another Guy.   They'll do for now until we get better.    But in the long-term we hope to get much better.   Not sure how much better we get this year,  but between the 19 draft,  the 20 free agency and the 20 draft,  we need more quality player makers than we currently have.

 

 

A draft pick is also a question mark.  You don’t become the sixth best offense with no weopons. Doyle being out really hurt us last year and we still managed to be very good. I am all for upgrading If the right guy is there. Ballard is not going to draft someone early unless the talent is obvious there to help right away and make a impact.  Whatever ballard decides to do at WR I am ok with because I trust him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Irish YJ said:

I didn't suggest anything. I'm just saying that by applying you logic to everyone on the roster, we shouldn't need to upgrade anything. Or does that just hold true to WR?

No where did I say what you are suggesting but if that is what you imagine, feel free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

At receiver,  after TY Hilton,  we have a bunch of mostly questions marks.  Even Funchess is a question mark until he proves himself as Ebron did a year ago.   Super Bowl Caliber teams have much more talent than we do.

 

At running back,  after Mack,  we have mostly question marks.    Super Bowl Caliber teams have much moe talent than we do.

 

At tight end,  we have Doyle and Ebron.   That's nice,  but Doyle is a question mark untiil he proves his health and is back to form.

 

I think if you did this same exercise with the other playoff teams, you'd be surprised at how close everyone is talent-wise.

 

7 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

1.    The scheme and play calling we run.

 

2.    Andrew Luck, who makes everyone better.

 

I think ^THIS^ is what makes a playoff team a playoff team.

 

Take away Belichicks' scheme and Brady as the QB, and are the Pats skill players really that much better than the Colts? Edelman, Gronk, White, and... a bunch of question marks.

 

Take away Reids' play-calling and Mahomes as the QB, and are the Chiefs skill players really that much better than the Colts?  Hill, Watkins, Kelce, and... a bunch of question marks.

 

Take away Paytons' play-calling and Brees as the QB, and you have Thomas, Kamara, Ingram, and... ???s.

 

Take away McVay and Goff, and you have Gurley, Cooks, Woods, and... ???s.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

I think if you did this same exercise with the other playoff teams, you'd be surprised at how close everyone is talent-wise.

 

 

I think ^THIS^ is what makes a playoff team a playoff team.

 

Take away Belichicks' scheme and Brady as the QB, and are the Pats skill players really that much better than the Colts? Edelman, Gronk, White, and... a bunch of question marks.

 

Take away Reids' play-calling and Mahomes as the QB, and are the Chiefs skill players really that much better than the Colts?  Hill, Watkins, Kelce, and... a bunch of question marks.

 

Take away Paytons' play-calling and Brees as the QB, and you have Thomas, Kamara, Ingram, and... ???s.

 

Take away McVay and Goff, and you have Gurley, Cooks, Woods, and... ???s.

 

And if I say take away Reich and Luck and you have Hilton, Ebron and Mack, I think we have the weakest group of skill players of any playoff caliber team.

 

They're not bad.   They helped us win 10 regular season games, and a playoff game.   And then Kansas City happened,  in part,  because of our lack of skill player talent.

 

But when you’re trying to reach the Super Bowl I think we’re going to need much more.   And that’s why Ballard went out and signed Funchess to the deal he did.   Because we need more talent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I think we have the weakest group of skill players of any playoff caliber team.

 

Disagree.  Mack isn't exactly elite, but Hilton and Ebron are.  We have a top-5 WR and top-5 TE, IMHO.  I'd put that pair up against any WR/TE pair in the league.

 

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Because we need more talent.

 

Agree.  But that's true of every team every offseason.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ebron was third in TD. Hilton on his bad ankle the last what five games still got his yards.  We also are forgetting about Hines. He is third in colts rookies for most receptions.  You cant go off the KC game. WE had two safeties injured and TY on a bad ankle. The ne game was a short week with 11 starters out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our offense is not bad. But most of the reason it's not bad are Luck and TY Hilton. It's about top 10 in the league. This is a good offense. Noone is saying our offense is trash. IT'S NOT! But when you have Luck you are pretty much guaranteed to have above average offense regardless of the players he's throwing to. He's that good. 

 

This however is not the question here. Mere above average is NOT ENOUGH. When you are playing the best of the best in the playoffs and when you are contending for Superbowls, you should aim at being better than just top 10. When you have Luck you should be aiming at elite. You should be aiming at juggernaut type of offense. We all saw what happened when opponents were able to take away TY. We struggled mightily. We need other playmakers. Our receiving core did no favors for this offense and for Andrew Luck. We were bottom 3 in the league in BOTH drops(3d most drops) and in YAC(second to last). 

 

This offense does need another playmaker at receiver so when opponents blanket TY with double teams we would have another guy who would be able to feast on a one-on-one matchup he gets. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

And if I say take away Reich and Luck and you have Hilton, Ebron and Mack, I think we have the weakest group of skill players of any playoff caliber team.

 

They're not bad.   They helped us win 10 regular season games, and a playoff game.   And then Kansas City happened,  in part,  because of our lack of skill player talent.

 

But when you’re trying to reach the Super Bowl I think we’re going to need much more.   And that’s why Ballard went out and signed Funchess to the deal he did.   Because we need more talent. 

We didn't beat a team above 15th in total offense last year. We play 7 of the top 11 this year. While I think our D needs to improve, we simply need to score more as well. And we can't let double teams on TY kill us like KC (and Phil and Jax) did. We've added a proven guy in Houston, and an up and down guy in Funchess. Still need to improve both sides. 

 

We went from the most sacked team in 17, to the 2nd least sacked team in 18 (QBs with over 300 attempts) so I'm good with not taking an OL early. If Doyle is back, we don't need a TE early. We don't need a RB early.

 

In the last two years, in the first two rounds, we've taken 2 DBs, 2 OLs, 2 DEs, and a LB. I'm ready for an offensive skill position this year with one of the first 3 picks, and hopefully it's a WR. Hoping iDL with another. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stitches said:

Our offense is not bad. But most of the reason it's not bad are Luck and TY Hilton. It's about top 10 in the league. This is a good offense. Noone is saying our offense is trash. IT'S NOT! But when you have Luck you are pretty much guaranteed to have above average offense regardless of the players he's throwing to. He's that good. 

 

This however is not the question here. Mere above average is NOT ENOUGH. When you are playing the best of the best in the playoffs and when you are contending for Superbowls, you should aim at being better than just top 10. When you have Luck you should be aiming at elite. You should be aiming at juggernaut type of offense. We all saw what happened when opponents were able to take away TY. We struggled mightily. We need other playmakers. Our receiving core did no favors for this offense and for Andrew Luck. We were bottom 3 in the league in BOTH drops(3d most drops) and in YAC(second to last). 

 

This offense does need another playmaker at receiver so when opponents blanket TY with double teams we would have another guy who would be able to feast on a one-on-one matchup he gets. 

 I think Metcalf or Hollywood Brown could both make major impacts in that area year 1 now that we finally have a good coach who can find a way to get them the ball in space..

10 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

After listening to Ballard I get the impression he will be working on the defense as his priority.

If that means using the early draft picks in that area it wouldn't surprise me.

We can all have our preference on what position he picks but I don't think any of us can be too sure about any direction he will go. Other that the first pick last year he showed us all we didn't have a clue.

If Ballard goes defense there is a pretty good chance we land an impact player.. Hopefully Dexter Lawrence, Greedy Williams, or Christain Wilkins in that order..I would not be sad about that either..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IF... we take a receiver, it would be from the following group of guys that can play both slot and/or #2 opposite TY. (A.J. Brown, D. Samual, Parris Campbell, Terry Mclaurin, Andy Isabella) IMO

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually wouldn’t mind AJ Brown. Seems to be a lot like Reggie. But depending on who is there at 26 I would rather take a guy like that at 34 If he is there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

Disagree.  Mack isn't exactly elite, but Hilton and Ebron are.  We have a top-5 WR and top-5 TE, IMHO.  I'd put that pair up against any WR/TE pair in the league.

 

 

Agree.  But that's true of every team every offseason.  :dunno:

 

Hilton is elite.   But I don’t think he’s top-5.    And I’m not sure anyone who isn’t a Colts fan is quite ready to crown Eric Ebron top-5 just yet either.   

 

I think those are the views of a Colts fan.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is everyone forgetting Hilton had a bad ankle and the field in KC was a slippery mess. Two safeties out.  Players on defense playing out of position. You can’t look at the KC game. There was a lot of factors that went into that loss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hilton is elite.   But I don’t think he’s top-5.   

 

Fair enough.

 

And I do agree that we need to add playmakers to take the next step.

 

I just don't see a team in the league with a HB/WR/TE combo where their HB is better than Mack, their WR is better than Hilton, and their TE is better than Ebron/Doyle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2019 at 5:20 PM, BOTT said:

Wide receives galore??  It's TY, some average vets, a 6th rounder with a lot of talent (hopefully) and a free agent pickup we hope can shine with Luck and Frank.

And an unproven rookie is guaranteed to make us better?

 

Or our WRs as compared to our DBs or LBs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need pass catchers. It doesn’t matter if they are a WR or a TE or a RB.  We have plenty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

And an unproven rookie is guaranteed to make us better?

 

Or our WRs as compared to our DBs or LBs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

And an unproven rookie is guaranteed to make us better?

 

Or our WRs as compared to our DBs or LBs?

We are in much better shape at DB and LB than WR for sure..TY gets hurt we have no proven commodity behind him so we need to be looking to upgrade and hopefully they hit ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...