Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The more I watch film on this guy the more I think he’s going to be elite at the next level. Long arms, spin moves, quick off the ball, has a great bend, and nobody is talking about him. I like him more than I do Clelin Farrell to be honest. 

I saw a mock today where he falls all the way to 26 which is hard to believe.  What would it take for the Colts to jump into 11-20 range and get this guy if he doesn’t fall to 26? 

He seems awful light in the britches to hold up against the run, unless he can bulk up and keep that flexibility I'm not sure. Otherwise he may be a better 3-4 edge rusher?

He does have the one thing Ballard covets though....first step speed and quickness.

We'll see I guess but I doubt he last to 26 and I doubt we trade up.....? 

1 hour ago, Scott Pennock said:

He seems awful light in the britches to hold up against the run, unless he can bulk up and keep that flexibility I'm not sure. Otherwise he may be a better 3-4 edge rusher?

He does have the one thing Ballard covets though....first step speed and quickness.

We'll see I guess but I doubt he last to 26 and I doubt we trade up.....? 

agreed.  watching him at the combine he looked skinny.  Maybe it was just being next to the other DL but he looked like a wr/te tweener.

As others, have seen him drafted top 15 and others drafted early 2nd round.
Some of the other teams with serious pass rush needs (Lions, Packers) have fulfilled those so maybe he does slide a bit. I wouldn't be adverse to jumping up to 20ish to grab him as long as it didn't cost too much.

I wouldn't trade up for him, but he is exactly the type of player who could slip. I love the guy, but if he slips near the Colts, you could definitely see someone behind the #26 pick moving up to grab him. If he lasts into the early 20s, I could see the Colts jumping up a couple of spots and giving up a 2020 pick to get him. Nothing more than that. 

I wouldn't trade up for him but would consider him at 26 depending on who else is available. He would likely have to be purely a designated pass rusher early in his career unless he can add bulk and prove he can carry it. He's essentially a more refined Turay. They have the same weaknesses and not sure the team could carry two players like that.