Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Reich Mic'd Up

BlueCollarColts

Man I never thought I would love a coach like I did coach dungy but dang it this Reich guy is growing on me fast!!!!!   He’s got it all he’s a good motivator, teacher, and strategist where some of our other coaches might have had one or two of those qualities he has them all. Thank you so much McDaniels for not coming to Indy! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BlueCollarColts said:

https://www.colts.com/video/the-horseshoe-is-back-baby-colts-head-coach-frank-reich-wild-card-wire-up-in-hou

My favorite part was the exchange that started with Ebron saying: "Thank you for bringing me here dude, I swear"

I like how ebron has said he wants to end his career here. So after his 2 yr contract is up he shouldn't break the bank.

2 hours ago, SLILLINGTON10 said:

I like how ebron has said he wants to end his career here. So after his 2 yr contract is up he shouldn't break the bank.

Speaking of Ebron is it just me or does he sometimes look huge on the field?  I don’t remember Doyle, Clark, or fleener being as large as he is. Maybe I’m totally wrong and I looked at their supposed heights and weights and they don’t seem to be much different on paper but he looks way bigger to me than they did. 

1 hour ago, Trace Pyott said:

Speaking of Ebron is it just me or does he sometimes look huge on the field?  I don’t remember Doyle, Clark, or fleener being as large as he is. Maybe I’m totally wrong and I looked at their supposed heights and weights and they don’t seem to be much different on paper but he looks way bigger to me than they did. 

It’s the long sleeves

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is going to be tough to win 5 SB's like BB but if he wins 2 or 3 he will be in the discussion anyways. 

He said greatest COLTS coach but yeah I agree with hoodie but that’s league wide and hoodie had to cheat 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trace Pyott said:

Think it has a lot to do with how Frank uses him on the offense, getting him on smaller dbs make him look bigger.