Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. 49ers Preseason Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Actually, it should be  9 - 7 49ers.  They would have kicked another FG in regular season instead of going for it on 4th down.

Good point...then again we would have had Luck in running that 2 minute drill instead of Brissett so that is not necessarily a given either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Good point...then again we would have had Luck in running that 2 minute drill instead of Brissett so that is not necessarily a given either.

Colts also started rotating in 2nd Teamers in the D in the 2nd Quarter

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Don't see much to complain today. Held Jimmy G and crew to 6 points and Andrew is 8-10 for 90 Yards/1 TD/0 INTS. Colts lead 7-6 at Half. Nice to see Ebron catch a TD as well.

Luck showed his feet too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was pretty pleased with the 1st Half. Our Run Defense didn't look all that well but other than that, not a bad Half. Andrew looked Great with the exception of the 1st drive.

In a 4 front the DTs need to plug things up to free up the DEs and LBs which was a problem

1 minute ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

I’ve seen this before. Getting gashed by the run and hoping our red zone D does it’s job. Not a fan of what I’ve seen with the run D. 

I will agree with this but that has really been the only negative of the day. Andrew looked great and we did hold them to 6 points. Hooker looks healthy too.

• Like 1