Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Height, Weight, and Position updates

CR91

https://www.colts.com/news/making-changes-several-colts-players-modifying-positions-builds

OFFENSE

• Deyshawn Bond, previously listed at guard, is now solely listed at center.
• Le’Raven Clark, previously listed at tackle, is now listed as a guard/tackle.
• Wide receiver Reece Fountain, previously listed at 6-foot-1, is now listed at 6-foot-2.
• Wide receiver T.Y. Hilton, previously listed at 5-foot-9, 178 pounds, is now listed at 5-foot-10, 183 pounds.
• Running back Nyhiem Hines, previously listed at 5-foot-8, is now listed at 5-foot-9.
• Wide receiver Seantavius Jones, previously listed at 200 pounds, is now listed at 210 pounds.
• Tackle/guard Jack Mewhort, previously listed at 305 pounds, is now listed at 310 pounds.
• Guard/center Quenton Nelson, previously listed at 325 pounds, is now listed at 330 pounds.
• Tight end Erik Swoope, previously listed at 258 pounds, is now listed at 255 pounds.
• Tight end Ross Travis, previously listed at 235 pounds, is now listed at 248 pounds.
• Running back Robert Turbin, previously listed at 216 pounds, is now listed at 225 pounds.
• Wide receiver Kasen Williams, previously listed at 6-foot-1, is now listed at 6-foot-2.

DEFENSE

• Linebacker Matthew Adams, previously listed at 237 pounds, is now listed at 230 pounds.
• Denico Autry, previously listed at defensive end, is now listed as a defensive tackle/defensive end.
• Tarell Basham, previously listed as an outside linebacker, is now listed as a defensive end.
• Cornerback Lashard Durr, previously listed at 5-foot-10, is now listed at 5-foot-11.
• Jeremiah George, previously listed as an inside linebacker, is now listed as a linebacker.
• Margus Hunt, previously listed as a defensive end, is now listed as a defensive tackle.
• Defensive end Anthony Johnson, previously listed at 6-foot-2, 295 pounds, is now listed at 6-foot-3, 275 pounds.
• Defensive tackle Tomasi Laulile, previously listed at 6-foot-2, 285 pounds, is now listed at 6-foot-3, 300 pounds.
• Tyquan Lewis, previously listed as a defensive end, is now listed as a defensive tackle/defensive end.
• Linebacker Skai Moore, previously listed at 216 pounds, is now listed at 230 pounds.
• Antonio Morrison, previously listed as an inside linebacker, is now listed as a linebacker.
• Rakeem Nunez-Roches, previously listed as a defensive end, is now listed as a defensive tackle.
• Safety George Odum, previously listed at 195 pounds, is now listed at 200 pounds.
• Defensive tackle Caraun Reid, previously listed at 298 pounds, is now listed at 305 pounds.
• Defensive tackle Hassan Ridgeway, previously listed at 318 pounds, is now listed at 305 pounds.
• Jabaal Sheard, previously listed as an outside linebacker, is now listed as a defensive end.
• John Simon, previously listed as an outside linebacker, is now listed as a defensive end; he was also previously listed at 6-foot-1, 250 pounds, and is now listed at 6-foot-2, 260 pounds.
• Cornerback Channing Stribling, previously listed at 6-foot-1, is now listed at 6-foot-2.
• Cornerback Henre Toliver, previously listed at 195 pounds, is now listed at 190 pounds.
• Anthony Walker, previously listed as an inside linebacker, is now listed as a linebacker.
• Cornerback Quincy Wilson, previously listed at 6-foot-1, 206 pounds, is now listed at 6-foot-2, 210 pounds.
• Al Woods, previously listed as a nose tackle, is now listed as a defensive tackle.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Skai Moore seems to continue gaining weight to be able to play MIKE. He was playing in the 210s during the season, then showed up at 226 at the combine and is now at 230 in OTAs. I wonder if he's carrying them well. I can't wait to see him moving on the field. It's weird that a UDFA is one of the new players that I'm most intrigued by. He just has great instincts and eye discipline in the passing game. I hope he makes the team and Eberflus helps him improve in shedding blocks in the run game. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, stitches said:

Skai Moore seems to continue gaining weight to be able to play MIKE. He was playing in the 210s during the season, then showed up at 226 at the combine and is now at 230 in OTAs. I wonder if he's carrying them well. I can't wait to see him moving on the field. It's weird that a UDFA is one of the new players that I'm most intrigued by. He just has great instincts and eye discipline in the passing game. I hope he makes the team and Eberflus helps him improve in shedding blocks in the run game. 

He isnt gonna start Mike cuz thats where Anthony walker has been taking 1st team snaps at

I find the topic both interesting and ironic....

Ironic,  because I had planned to post an idea TODAY about this very issue.     In my 6 year here,  weights were not updated until the last mandatory mini-camp was finished....    early to mid-June.    Then, typically a day or so later,  the team would update the weights and we'd have a long discussion about.    So, I was going to recommend printing the roster TODAY,  and then in roughly two weeks,  print the new updated roster to see all the differences. 

Except everything got updated --- today!?!      Not sure why today and not two weeks from now.   More weight could come off.  

There were some players who I thought might lose some weight....    I thought Al Woods at 330 might lose 5-10 pounds.     I thought Morrison might lose 5 pounds.     I was surprised to see Nelson GAIN 5 pounds.    I'm guessing 330 is his prefered weight.    I thought Good might lose 10-15 off his 345.    Surprised to still see him at that number.    He needs to make a very good impression.

This front office makes lots of interesting decisions.   Some of them may be head scratching,  but I'm convinced Ballard and his staff are pointing the Colts in the right direction.    Two more weeks of camp,  and then about 45 days of off-season and then it's Training Camp! 

:colts:

On June 1, 2018 at 1:50 PM, lollygagger8 said:

Good job to the guys that grew an inch.............? 

On June 1, 2018 at 4:10 PM, Smonroe said:

Or maybe not.  There’s a joke there, but I won’t tell It Pilgrim....

Chicken...No one wants to rattle that cage? Where's the fun in that approach? lmao

Kudos for the John Wayne "Pilgrim" reference BTW. :hat:

@CR91 Thanks for your write up. I imagine it took a whole to compile that post. Nice job. 

Man, I hate this new font with the intensity of a thousand suns. Maybe it looks nice on cell phones, but it blows with long paragraphs on my iMac. Just abysmal. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

@CR91 Thanks for your write up. I imagine it took a whole to compile that post. Nice job. 

Man, I hate this new font with the intensity of a thousand suns. Maybe it looks nice on cell phones, but it blows with long paragraphs on my iMac. Just abysmal. 

Not to take anything away from @CR91, but he didn't write it up.    It came from a story put out by the website.

@CR91 simply cut and pasted it from the story here.   Still, it was smart and very good of him to do it.   A job well done. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Not to take anything away from @CR91, but he didn't write it up.    It came from a story put out by the website.

@CR91 simply cut and pasted it from the story here.   Still, it was smart and very good of him to do it.   A job well done. 

Thanks for the correction NCF. I don't usually go to the main website until training camp kicks off for real with everyone vets, rookies, & free agents putting pads on & colliding with somebody. 

I go there periodically, but not frequently until player vacations are officially over. 

Sorry about my font rant earlier, I just dislike letters blending together & I know I have an issue with appearance/layout changes in general. I grumble & work my way toward acceptance sooner or later. LOL! 

19 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Two more weeks of camp,  and then about 45 days of off-season and then it's Training Camp! 

Exactly my friend, when everybody shows up & there's no more golf excursions in Tahoe anymore. That's when I fully engage & hunker down as a Colts fan bro. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

Sorry buddy. Cant take credit. I saw it on twitter and thought to share it with everyone

13 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Sorry buddy. Cant take credit. I saw it on twitter and thought to share it with everyone

I would have let ya roll with it CR91, but I suppose honesty & ethics do matter. :sarcasm:

All kidding aside, I do appreciate individuals like yourself who are well versed on Social media stuff since Twitter, Instagram, & FaceBook isn't my bag at all. I didn't grow up with it so therefore, it doesn't exactly dazzle me. I get it's usefulness. I just prefer simpler forms of communication: E-mail, a phone call, & no texting. My gorilla hands/ fingers aren't suited for that hoopla. Besides, a regular always posts what I need to see on twitter here anyway. 

I like face to face communications which would make Skype fantastic if my ISP company didn't suck where I live & they're the only monopoly around. Swell just peachy baby. 

@NewColtsFan 

I always learn something valuable from reading your posts & it always perplexes me the heat & grief that comes your way. I'm cool with your journalist background. I can tell you were a darn good one too. You can mention you were a reporter as often as you like. I respect that profession because I know that crap they deal with regularly: Budget cuts, new bosses, deadlines, death threats, & just trying to inform readers with the facts. Not easy in the age of the occupant at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue & the transition from paper to computer screens & the click bait frenzy sensation which creates a pathetic next generation of journalists driven by getting the story out first among your competitors which tends to place accuracy & thoroughness on the back burner for ratings & publicity. 

Translation:  I respect you & the dues you paid in your profession.

Plus, you worked for Keith Olberrmann which couldn't have been easy. I liked his Countdown program on MSNBC. However, I could see how working for that man could be difficult. You should have been entitled to a raise & a Peabody Award at a minimum. LOL! 

Okay back on topic again...

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

@NewColtsFan 

I always learn something valuable from reading your posts & it always perplexes me the heat & grief that comes your way. I'm cool with your journalist background. I can tell you were a darn good one too. You can mention you were a reporter as often as you like. I respect that profession because I know that crap they deal with regularly: Budget cuts, new bosses, deadlines, death threats, & just trying to inform readers with the facts. Not easy in the age of the occupant at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue & the transition from paper to computer screens & the click bait frenzy sensation which creates a pathetic next generation of journalists driven by getting the story out first among your competitors which tends to place accuracy & thoroughness on the back burner for ratings & publicity. 

Translation:  I respect you & the dues you paid in your profession.

Plus, you worked for Keith Olberrmann which couldn't have been easy. I liked his Countdown program on MSNBC. However, I could see how working for that man could be difficult. You should have been entitled to a raise & a Peabody Award at a minimum. LOL! 

Okay back on topic again...

As always, SW, you're way too kind and give me way, way too much credit....

I only wish I was half as good as you seem to think I was....

But thanks again for the support and friendship....        :thmup:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

I would have let ya roll with it CR91, but I suppose honesty & ethics do matter. :sarcasm:

All kidding aside, I do appreciate individuals like yourself who are well versed on Social media stuff since Twitter, Instagram, & FaceBook isn't my bag at all. I didn't grow up with it so therefore, it doesn't exactly dazzle me. I get it's usefulness. I just prefer simpler forms of communication: E-mail, a phone call, & no texting. My gorilla hands/ fingers aren't suited for that hoopla. Besides, a regular always posts what I need to see on twitter here anyway. 

I like face to face communications which would make Skype fantastic if my ISP company didn't suck where I live & they're the only monopoly around. Swell just peachy baby. 

Oh trust me im not a fan of social media. Too much nonsense to deal with

• Like 2

19 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

As always, SW, you're way too kind and give me way, way too much credit....

I only wish I was half as good as you seem to think I was....

But thanks again for the support and friendship....        :thmup:

I always defend the regulars I like NCF. Not that you need backup or anything naturally. We all need an ego boost or advocate every now & then right? You're welcome. :D

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, CR91 said:

Oh trust me im not a fan of social media. Too much nonsense to deal with

I hear ya bro. The reason I dislike social media in general is because I really don't care which place makes the best grilled cheese sandwich ever or a million selfies of yourself in a gallery doesn't mean you're important or an internet sensation either.  It tends to foster self gratification & narcissistic tendencies overall. 

Yeah, pettiness gets on my nerves too CR91. I totally agree 100%

• Like 1