Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning Throws At Duke [Merge]

BNS

Look, I am sure it was Manning as well but using what Joe Theisman said about anything as evidence to support your point means you should probably be looking for more evidence elsewhere.

Oh gosh, I got called out! What did I do? I thought I said it was Manning and I came to my conclusion with my own eyes. What does Theisman's opinion have to do with what I already stated? Sorry I ruffled your feathers!

Guys Frog is probably right.

It must have been Duke University Quarterback, Sean Renfree. He must have put on a #18 jersey, while Peyton was on campus, and done his Peyton Manning impersonation. Too bad for Duke fans, he doesn't do a very good 'Peyton Manning impersonation' on gameday.

lmao

Yes, and having noticed his mannerisms they can effectively mimic them. Yes that person had some zip to his 4 passes.

Yes, and having noticed his mannerisms they can effectively mimic them. Yes that person had some zip to his 4 passes.

I've been attending Colts mini-camps since 03', it's Peyton Manning in the video.

Am I the only one who thinks it would be funny to have the Duke players dress up like Manning and have a video taped showing Peyton throwing left handed....or throwing right handed throwing a rainbow pass that looks like a 6 year old throws...

Only one? Not likely.

One of a few? Possibly.

This video is obviously Peyton. He was at the Duke/NC game...been throwing there over the last month and verified by Duke officials. However....as much as I love Peyton doesn't really mean anything. He obviously has made huge progress past his "noodle arm" but doesn't mean he will be retained or have his contract reworked. What it does mean is he WILL be playing somewhere next year because those were NFL quality passes.