Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Updates, New Uniforms, & More 4/9/18

TKnight24

11 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

This dude has had 14 blocked kicks.  fourteen!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000924808/article/2018-nfl-draft-hustle-fueling-pj-halls-undertheradar-climb

...Take, for instance, this writeup by our own Lance Zierlein on Sam Houston State defensive lineman P.J. Hall:

" ... two-time first-team Associated Press FCS All-American ... 60 tackles, 19 for loss, six sacks, six pass breakups" as a senior ... "14 career blocked kicks ... Has a 700-pound squat to his name ..."

Wait, what?

Fourteen blocked kicks? Fourteen?

What is Zack Keiffer smoking?!?   His tweet says 27 weeks until the season opener?

Try 17 weeks until the opening of training camp.   And even that doesn't seem right.

Maybe 17 weeks before the PRE-Season opener.

Goodness,  what is he thinking?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• As it stands the Eagles are pretty loaded with CBs at the moment after picking up Rodgers then drafting both Quinyon and Cooper in the draft. There have been rumblings of them potentially preparing to move Bradberry. They are currently in need of another WR, so the question I pose is would you be ok with trading Alec to Philly in exchange for Bradberry? Or do you think they should let the current CBs on the roster battle it out? Keep in mind Bradberry is approaching 31 years of age.
    • Exactly. I wanted the Vikes to trade Jefferson. I think being careful not to overpay is important in football. I guess that is why I like Ballard. He does not jump and pay the shiniest free agent all this money. He believes in rewarding his own players.   The only reason I would pay Jefferson is because he has been in our organization and we know him. I prefer paying players who have been with the team and have been good players and good citizens (stays out of trouble, are team players, etc.)
    • It is but as the guys reporting this said Pierce was the only one of the top four WRs working with special teams and not something he’s done in the past.  Like I said it’s early indication,  it can clearly change.
    • Yeah it was a wild game. Cubs are in a funk that is for sure lol.
    • Tatum is a great player but Doncic is better. Both teams basically will have a week off and should come in healthy so there really can't be any excuses for the losing team. Unless a key player gets injured during the series. I still like Dallas in 6. If I am wrong I will be here and tip my cap to you, and say I was wrong.   Regarding football, if you look my top 5 QBs of all-time, I have Brady #1 and I am a diehard Colts fan. I have Brady 1, Montana 2, Peyton 3, Mahomes 4, Unitas 5. The League MVP is the 2nd best thing a QB can win, only winning the Championship is better. So I put a lot of weight on League MVPs. Peyton is top 5 at worse just because of that alone combined with winning 2 Championships. At the end of the year, if a QB doesn't win the Championship, but wins League MVP, most say, he still at least won MVP and was the best player the whole regular season.
  • Members