Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Odell Beckham Situation

23 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Prier to Dez's injury in 2015 he was on pace for a HOF mention. He is really not that old at 29 and still has time to put up some good numbers if his health permits him to. Only time will tell.

He was almost unstoppable in his peak and there's a serious question if the current Cowboys offense/Dak Prescott (who doesn't like to/isn't able to throw good jump balls for Dez which he excels at) so he might have bit fo a resurgence if he's cut. Which is a possibility with the Cowboys cap situation and the Allen Hurns signing.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mr.Debonair said:

What problems? Please elaborate 

Did you just get back from a trip to the moon that lasted 5 years?

Just last week a video surfaced of him m sitting next to some blow. 

And that’s the tip of the iceburg. 

Come. On. 

Get with the program.

if you’re that unsure just google him. His antics have been well documented. 

15 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Did you just get back from a trip to the moon that lasted 5 years?

Just last week a video surfaced of him m sitting next to some blow. 

And that’s the tip of the iceburg. 

Come. On. 

Get with the program.

if you’re that unsure just google him. His antics have been well documented. 

Well all I can say is Michael Irvin did all that and more and he is in the hall of fame. :D

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Well all I can say is Michael Irvin did all that and more and he is in the hall of fame. :D

Right that’s what I’m saying, these clowns talking about him not being in the league are crazy. He’s missed no games due to off field stuff. He hasn’t been in legal trouble. He hasn’t thrown any teammates under the bus

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Right that’s what I’m saying, these clowns talking about him not being in the league are crazy. He’s missed no games due to off field stuff. He hasn’t been in legal trouble. He hasn’t thrown any teammates under the bus

I think it is more of some not wanting the drama and or paying him the money that is being reported of him wanting.

I guess we will see if he is not re signed and becomes a free agent at the end of this season.

I just don't see the Colts trading for him at any time this season.

On 3/26/2018 at 5:59 AM, NannyMcafee said:

TY only disappears from games when he doesn't have Andrew throwing him the ball. In fact, tell me a time that TY has disappeared in a game where the entire offense didn't also disappear...? Anyone? At all? 

This this this !when he’s targeted nonstop he produces amazingly when you don’t look his way or throw him the ball all of a sudden he “disappears” when in reality that’s not on “Him” and also you’re right in games where he’s actually been shut down the entire offense was as well Luck included 

On March 25, 2018 at 2:41 PM, crazycolt1 said:

With Mara's comment it sounds more like he is tired of the media asking questions about OBJ being he didn't say a word about any antics.

He stated the obvious. when he said OBJ knows what's expected of him and now it's up to him.

As far as trading TY and a draft pick for him?  No thank you.

OBJ is athletically gifted as a WR, but I can see why Giants ownership is getting tired of his publicity for all the wrong reasons. The problem I have with OBJ is that when things aren't going well on the field, he struggles to shake it off & just grind it out. His proposal to the FG kicker's net did not amuse me at all. I get that he's young & all, but save the comedy for the locker room please. I like the guy. Just don't want the baggage. 

On March 25, 2018 at 4:09 PM, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

I would do it for the 5th only, and that is a fifth of Jack Daniels...

Uh huh. I'd have to be intoxicated to be in favor of this acquisition too RR7. Amazing WR who just needs to become more mature & think about the friends & situations he puts himself in before he leaps. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/26/2018 at 3:39 PM, crazycolt1 said:

Seems to me this is exactly what was said about Randy Moss, Terrell Owens and Dez Bryant. They were all media hounds with the me-me attitude. They turned out alright and will all be in the HOF.

HOF?

Moss and Owens, of course.

Bryant?    I don't think he's in that company and he's a long way from getting in.

He's had less than 1000 yards receiving in the last three straight years.     I don't think he's who you think he is.   And hasn't been for a long time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

HOF?

Bryant?    I don't think he's in that company and he's a long way from getting in.

He's had less than 1000 yards receiving in the last three straight years.     I don't think he's who you think he is.   And hasn't been for a long time.

No he isn't in that company and you are correct it's not close. He had 3 years where he had 1000 yards and double digit TD's that's not going to do it.  

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

HOF?

I think you missed the point altogether.

52 minutes ago, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

Heard he got the hookup for coke n hookers though.:thmup:

Show me where OBJ has had an arrest for drugs or hookers?

Show mw where he has had a suspension from the NFL for drugs or anything?

The only problem he has had is immaturity problems. For you to say or go where you just went shows your are either mistaken about who you are talking about or lying. Which is it?

15 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Show me where OBJ has had an arrest for drugs or hookers?

Show mw where he has had a suspension from the NFL for drugs or anything?

The only problem he has had is immaturity problems. For you to say or go where you just went shows your are either mistaken about who you are talking about or lying. Which is it?

Maybe it was his father that was arrested, not sure. And there are videos/photos with a pile of white something. Anyway, who freakin cares, are you concerned he will see my post and report me for the accusations? Its offseason man, sorry for filling your forum with non sense. :chillpill:

3 hours ago, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

Maybe it was his father that was arrested, not sure. And there are videos/photos with a pile of white something. Anyway, who freakin cares, are you concerned he will see my post and report me for the accusations? Its offseason man, sorry for filling your forum with non sense. :chillpill:

Nah, just remember the old saying, "Don't believe nothing you hear and half of what you see". 

Just because a picture was taken of him with what was described as some white powdery stuff close to him does not make him guilty. What ever it was I don't mean it was his does it?  As far as him holding a blunt, I think smoking weed is common for a lot of players. Most of them know how to play the game as to get around the testing. The one's who are not smart enough are the one's who get caught. They all are told in advance when they will be tested.

My point is with OBJ he has never really been in any kind of trouble except for immature acts. He has never been suspended or lost any game time over something criminal. His "antics" are blown way out of proportion by the media and those who eat that stuff up.

OBJ is a media diva and loves the attention. There are players all over the league that are no different.