Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts need to get a trade for Landry done asap..

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SolidGold said:

Ok.... Are you done.... Thanks for saying exactly what I was saying from the beginning.  He basically told me to shut up and that my opinion or idea doesn't matter because he's right. Then used his years being on the forum to further try and quiet me. Bottom line is we disagreed and he blew this into something it's not and your picking sides. Just relax we all are off topic and I know how this type of thing plays out. 

I went back and re-read the posts before I posted my last one. NCF made a post, not even towards you, laying out very reasonable reasons as to why the idea pitched by OP wasn't feasible or going to happen. The post I quoted in my last one was your response. The bolded text is what I was referring to. You made the first comment telling him his opinion wasn't valid.

I'm not picking sides. I'm objectively commenting on an issue I see developing. NCF and I don't always agree, but we respectfully disagree with each other and move on.

Instead of crying victim, I'd go back and re-read the posts on order to see where things went awry.

Wow, this got a little heated...

As for Landry, I think he’s really good , and his lack of yards relative to his high amount of catches makes more sense if you watch Miami.

He has plenty of ability to get more yards, and would be a nightmare with a QB like Luck.

But, ultimately, it doesn’t make sense for us to pay him what he’s looking for.

I hope he finds a team that can showcase his true potential, because despite the impressive stats he’s put up already, I think there’s even more to come.

7 hours ago, IndyScribe said:

I'd much rather have Robinson or Watkins. Both can be had for around the same price, are arguably better, and no draft picks need to be given up.

I don't think anyone is paying Watkins that kind of money.  Robinson is the best of the three when healthy and it's not really close.

36 minutes ago, Shive said:

I went back and re-read the posts before I posted my last one. NCF made a post, not even towards you, laying out very reasonable reasons as to why the idea pitched by OP wasn't feasible or going to happen. The post I quoted in my last one was your response. The bolded text is what I was referring to. You made the first comment telling him his opinion wasn't valid.

I'm not picking sides. I'm objectively commenting on an issue I see developing. NCF and I don't always agree, but we respectfully disagree with each other and move on.

Instead of crying victim, I'd go back and re-read the posts on order to see where things went awry.

:D

6 hours ago, SolidGold said:

Yeah coming from a GM and owner/agent I should take that into consideration...(Not)It's a idea and a business. Every player is different but they all have one common goal and thats winning rings. Anything can happen. This thought process that you came up with has been debunked in the NBA and I don't see why it can't happen in the NFL. Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it wont. Your not qualified to say what has a shot and doesn't in a billion dollar business. A idea is a idea but saying something has no shot in the entertainment business is being arrogant and simple minded. It's ok to disagree but don't talk as if you wear a hat in the NFL. Your arrogance is funny because your no more qualified than the next person with ideas , or opinions. 

NFL-NBA? / Two words. Hard cap.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:34 AM, Indeee said:

I have read a lot of teams were/are interested in Landry but recent word is Phins having hard time finding a serious partner. Colts gotta step up and get this done and then go hard after A-Rob. Robinson, TY and Landry would be one of top WR tandems in the league. 

IMO, this needs to happen. Wishful thinking maybe, but I think it could be possible

Holder says Colts have no interest

http://nfltraderumors.co/afc-notes-ryan-shazier-browns-colts-patriots/

Colts are going to make a run at Robinson, just a gut feeling. If they don't we'll be taking a WR in rd 2 of the draft. With Giants cap shrinking I could see Ballard taking a swing at Norwell then taking a WR in rd 2. But the ol or WR has got to be addressed in FA if we plan on taking Chubb at 3. 

1 hour ago, boo2202 said:

Colts are going to make a run at Robinson, just a gut feeling. If they don't we'll be taking a WR in rd 2 of the draft. With Giants cap shrinking I could see Ballard taking a swing at Norwell then taking a WR in rd 2. But the ol or WR has got to be addressed in FA if we plan on taking Chubb at 3. 

That's the right choice. Robinson is the best on the market and would be a great complement. If Robinson decides to sign somewhere else, I could see Ballard going after Watkins.