Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What happen to the expectations ?

SolidGold

4 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

My family were heavy coffee drinkers, especially my dad and uncle. I started late, about 10 years ago. I read up and found that the French Press was Best for taste.  I never make coffee any othet way.

I like flavoured gourmet coffee and I don't think you can do better than Michael's Gourmet Coffee. And I highly recommend Wicked Doodle flavor.

I doubt you'll find in stores so most likely it will need to be shipped to you.

I never drank coffee until a couple years ago, then managed a local coffee shop. I've found the best tasting cup usually comes from a Chemex/pour-over. French Press is good, but since there's no filter, you get the oils from the coffee which people can be a bit sensitive to. It's all a matter of preference!

I'm also a fan of recently roasted (not big box purchased) single origin coffees. It's pretty awesome seeing the different flavors you can get from different regions and different roasts (I'm a fan of medium roasts).

Yes, I'm a coffee snob...:sip:

24 minutes ago, Shive said:

I never drank coffee until a couple years ago, then managed a local coffee shop. I've found the best tasting cup usually comes from a Chemex/pour-over. French Press is good, but since there's no filter, you get the oils from the coffee which people can be a bit sensitive to. It's all a matter of preference!

I'm also a fan of recently roasted (not big box purchased) single origin coffees. It's pretty awesome seeing the different flavors you can get from different regions and different roasts (I'm a fan of medium roasts).

Yes, I'm a coffee snob...:sip:

I never drink anything hot

10 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I love cafeterias.  Cafeteria food is the best.

Like in grade school.

422ff9dad3a42ecf9ef309c6eb669fca--school

Remember these?

milk.jpg

33421bb6b291f05cadb03ee0e24929e5.jpg

edbe9bd4089dc050af9370215878c6a9.jpg

The best.  Good times.

Takes me back to my dorm days. I'm fine with cafeteria food. No preparation required & no dishes to wash afterward. I like your pictures LCF, but I'm a chocolate milk guy myself. "I need an adult" = hilarious. 

20 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

So, what's the point of this thread? Peyton Manning was more heavily scrutinized than Andrew Luck & the solution to this dilemma is to drink more fancy french coffee...I'm lost. 

No, you're caught up. 

41 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

So, what's the point of this thread? Peyton Manning was more heavily scrutinized than Andrew Luck & the solution to this dilemma is to drink more fancy french coffee...I'm lost. 

Like Buccolts, I too believe you understand this thread completely.

15 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Yes, I believe it was K-Cup.

Yes, let's "hurry up" and talk about the K-Cup offense.  I'm glad you brought that up.

Did you know the K-Gun offense wasn't named after QB Jim Kelly, as many believe?

The K-Gun offense was actually named after Bills TE Keith McKeller, whose nickname was Killer because he was so fast that they said he had "killer speed".

maxresdefault.jpg

K-Yup.

On 3/7/2018 at 11:06 PM, buccolts said:

Speaking of amazing, coffee made in a French Press is really, really, good. Amazing, really.

YES!  And we award bonus points if it's brewed with freshly ground beans.  Honestly once you've made FP coffee, other methods just don't cut it.

On 3/8/2018 at 7:59 PM, P'Son said:

Clearly a lack of leadership.  Have you ever seen Luck get in anyone's face in an attempt to rally the troops?  That guy has no leadership skills.  That's why we need a guy like Baker.  He'll get in some faces and kick some butt.

skip1.png