Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The 2012 Colt Forum Awards-Prelims

IndyTrav

Lets do it folks. Lets drop the Peyton/Luck talk, the FA and Draft talk, and lets talk about how we all appreciate each other! We all may have our own opinions, but gosh darn it we all love our Colts and lets share the love with one another.

Looking for some help on ideas, so we'll call this the premlim round, where we can nominate posters and themes.

Best Avatar award

Most Informative award

The Long Distance award (farthest poster)

I Should Work for the Colts award (Most posts in set amount of time)

Best Debater

Best Username

Most Helpful Award

Lets get the ball rollin folks and post your nominations and ideas here in the thread!

Good Luck!

Didn't we go down this path before? It was MBCD that started it and soon, it became a case of one or a clique of posters picking on a few other posters. Things went downhill since then.

I do not think it is a good idea since I remember seeing how the other one ended :).

Didn't we go down this path before? It was MBCD that started it and soon, it became a case of one or a clique of posters picking on a few other posters. Things went downhill since then.

I do not think it is a good idea since I remember seeing how the other one ended :).

I nominate Chad72 for the most helpful award.

Well I was going to nominate any number of people for the Most Delusional Award but after reading your post, I was thinking about renaming it the Most Hopelessly Optimistic for No Good Reason Award. Sounds more civil.

Thread of the year

Colts Story of the Year (not named Peyton)

Thats why they are all going to be friendly categories!

Also, I'd like to have 18 categories...In honor of ?

So far:

1. Best New Member

2. Thread of the Year

3. Long Distance Award

4. Best Avatar

5. Best Username

6. Most helpful

7. Most Informative

8. Best Debater

9. Colts Story of the Year (not Peyton)

Lets do it folks. Lets drop the Peyton/Luck talk, the FA and Draft talk, and lets talk about how we all appreciate each other! We all may have our own opinions, but gosh darn it we all love our Colts and lets share the love with one another.

Looking for some help on ideas, so we'll call this the premlim round, where we can nominate posters and themes.

Best Avatar award

Most Informative award

The Long Distance award (farthest poster)

I Should Work for the Colts award (Most posts in set amount of time)

Best Debater

Best Username

Most Helpful Award

Lets get the ball rollin folks and post your nominations and ideas here in the thread!

Good Luck!

undecided frog gets best debater IMO

Also, I'd like to have 18 categories...In honor of ?

So far:

1. Best New Member

2. Thread of the Year

3. Long Distance Award

4. Best Avatar

5. Best Username

6. Most helpful

7. Most Informative

8. Best Debater

9. Colts Story of the Year (not Peyton)

What happened to my 'Best Disappearing Act suggestion?'...........oh..........I see................it has....