Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck spotted on beach in LA

Steamboat_Shaun

On February 17, 2018 at 7:15 PM, ReMeDy said:

Every TMZ meeting requires a guy to rest his arms on top of a cubicle wall.

Cute. I wonder if TMZ includes that skill in their job description to work there & if you're really good at it; your boss fast tracks your benefits package sooner as a permanent employee? :sarcasm:

On February 17, 2018 at 7:15 PM, ReMeDy said:

Every TMZ meeting requires a guy to rest his arms on top of a cubicle wall.

In addition, there always seems to be a bald TMZ reporter who raises his head over a cubicle just at the moment when an elected public servant is about to cry & admit to having an affair with his wife standing by his side in order to save his political bacon.

Just something I've noticed quite frequently as well. Like a photo bomb prank courtesy of the bald men of America. :D

2 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

In addition, there always seems to be a bald TMZ reporter who raises his head over a cubicle just at the moment when an elected public servant is about to cry & admit to having an affair with his wife standing by his side in order to save his political bacon.

Just something I've noticed quite frequently as well. Like a photo bomb prank courtesy of the bald men of America. :D

Don’t forget that at least person is drinking coffee or tea

well several things trouble me here number one his hat is not perpendicular to his chin which means he has a neck injury. Secondly you can tell by the way he's sitting his knees are bent so he and Willis McGahee can share one trait three ligaments torn.   it's so sad that his rehab is not working out so well:hat:

Just now, indyagent17 said:

well several things trouble me here number one his hat is not perpendicular to his chin which means he has a neck injury. Secondly you can tell by the way he's sitting his knees are bent so he and Willis McGahee can share one trait three ligaments torn.   it's so sad that his rehab is not working out so well:hat:

Wonder hat you would satpy about me since when I wear a hat it is with a dramatic LH tilt

2 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

It must suck to be someone who can't go to the freaking beach without being the talk of twitter.  Money's kind of nice though.

It's something every celebrity deals with. Plus considering he was a complete ghost for pretty much the entire offseason last year, maybe some public exposure is actually a good thing.

41 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

It's something every celebrity deals with. Plus considering he was a complete ghost for pretty much the entire offseason last year, maybe some public exposure is actually a good thing.

To me public exposure only really helps with advertising.  I don't think it's going to make him a better football player. 

2 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

To me public exposure only really helps with advertising.  I don't think it's going to make him a better football player. 

Well that goes without saying. I was speaking more to the fact that him actually giving some interviews and not totally being in hiding should be viewed as a positive since everything surrounding him was so hush-hush last year.