Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reuben Foster

jameszeigler834

Anyone else agree with me that we dodged a bullet not drafting Foster this is I believe the second time this short offseason he has been arrested and the second time is worst than his first arrest this time Domestic violence and assult  rifle possession what an * he might find himself out of the league very soon.

13 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Anyone else agree with me that we dodged a bullet not drafting Foster this is I believe the second time this short offseason he has been arrested and the second time is worst than his first arrest this time Domestic violence and assult  rifle possession what an * he might find himself out of the league very soon.

Agreed. San Fran probably thought they got great value at the end of the 1st round. Now he's a guy with huge character concerns that will probably get some sort of suspension and/or jail time.

8 minutes ago, Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers said:

When he had those issue at the combine (fighting with the hospital worker and providing a dilute urine sample) I crossed my fingers we would pass.  Thankfully we did.  We were seeing a sample if what was to come.

Ya I remember hearing about that combine incident that was terrible.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:44 AM, jameszeigler834 said:

100% agree. I was banging Foster's drum, thank god Colts didn't listen to me