• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Come on..it was a 60-yarder in the rain

8 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

One blocked and one was a 60 yarder before half

Thanks. I was at the in laws for xmas stuff, just tuning in and seen 0-2 for FGs as soon as I turned the Tv on

Vinny hits the upright.

Colts close the gap...

Colts 13 Ravens 16

IND   BAL
First Downs 13   16
Total Yards 227   249
Passing Yards 153   173
Rushing Yards 74   76
Penalties (Yds) 0(0)   3(15)
Turnovers 0   0
Punts (AVG) 2(37)   2(32)
Time of *. 18:21   24:19

Just now, csmopar said:

Pagano is so dumb. On that Suggs offsides, he takes the 5 yard penalty and replay 2nd down..... when the play had resulted in a 9 yard gain. Would have been 3rd and 1 had he'd just declined the penalty. What an *

Agreed! 

Can't make this stuff up. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• we know Wentz was all Reich because Ballard said that Reich had to convince him to trade for him
    • You could do better than a professional that's been in the league since 1994...who happens to also have an Executive of the Year award....   Get a grip.
    • Couple things I wanna get out of the way first. One I don't think Frank gets fired not because I don't think he should, but because it's a short week and having an interim trying to get a team ready to play after they hear their HC got fired is too much of a distraction. Second with no JT for the foreseeable future, it's gonna really difficult to try to suggest ideas with how much he's involved in the offense. I honestly do not expect JT back for a month. High ankle sprains are one of the worst lingering injuries you can get especially for RBs. With that said, this is how I would try to savage the season.   Replace Frank with Bubba Vetrone - People have brought up John Fox, but I honestly don't think he wants to be a HC. For me, Bubba would be ideal just because I feel like he would get the guys to play hard. Right now, the colts especially on offense just don't have a spark and you see what the type of effort you get from our STs.   Have Brady call plays - maybe too much for him since he's only ever called plays in the CFL, but we gotta do something. Reich is too predictable and stuck in his ways to make clear adjustments that are completely obvious to anyone watching the game.   Replace Pryor at LT and move him to G - I honestly don't understand why the colts continue to try to force a square peg into a round hole. Pryor is not a T. He's a G and the faster the colts understand this, the sooner we can fix the line.    Matt Ryan and Taylor need to play better - you can blame the line all you want, but their not the ones fumbling, hitting the wrong holes, missing the free blitzer, or not getting rid of the ball.      
    • Eli Manning, coming out of retirement. 
  • Members

• GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150 61

• Jack86

Jack86 45

• NM_Colts

NM_Colts 41

• Nickster

Nickster 2,623

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 14,829

• MPStack