First Downs 3   9
Total Yards 58   123
Passing Yards 35   93
Rushing Yards 23   30
Penalties (Yds) 0(0)   0(0)
Turnovers 0   0
Punts (AVG) 1(36)   0(0)
Time of *. 6:20   11:21

As bad as this looks, I don't think we will be shutout today. I am going to make a prediction early in this game. 

TY Hilton will burn Carr on a long bomb today with a double-move. We are setting this up. TY is running comeback routes all day. 

13 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Not sure why anyone should attempt to sensor fans for their thoughts on this terrible team. 

We are what we are. Not a very good football team. If you want to say it less nicer than that then you should have the right to do so.

It's why I like another site better... say what you want.there

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

He deserves so much more than what this season has turned into

I hope this is not his last season. If we do not bring him back then I hope the 49ers do for a last season. 

TOUCHDOWN FRANK GORE!!!

Shutout avoided. Colts are moving the ball well against a very good defense today.

Ravens 10 Colts 7

IND   BAL
First Downs 8   9
Total Yards 133   122
Passing Yards 78   92
Rushing Yards 55   30
Penalties (Yds) 0(0)   0(0)
Turnovers 0   0
Punts (AVG) 1(36)   0(0)
Time of *. 10:58   11:24

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We didn't win that game. Matter of fact we got our butts whipped 30-7 after the Jets beat us 29-15 at home the week before. 
    • Mac Jones, eh? I remember Alabama fans were thrashing him last year, is he having a better year now? 
    • We were 14-0, then he pulls them at half time of the 15th game.  IIRC, the next game scheduled was an outdoor game in Buffalo in Decemeber.....and sure enough, it was a raging snowstorm in a game that we barely won anyway.   I think Polian may have anticiapted problems in Buffalo that next week and figured the perfect season wasn't worth the risk of injury.   Turns out that Freeney hurt is ankle at some point.   Anyway, I think people forget that the schedule showed that we had a tough outdoor cold-weather game scheduled week 16 in Buffalo.  Just saying that BP may have been playing the odds that we wouldn't go 16-0 anyway, or that he didn't want starters toiling in the weather worn down heading into the playoffs .
    • Allen is on the PS and can be signed to the active roster of another team (provided he's not a protected player). Clark is on the active roster and since we're past the trade deadline, he's not going anywhere unless cut.   Your post seemed a bit tongue-in-cheek, but felt I still needed to point out that that can't happen.
    • I guess you can spin it either way but I still don't think they played all that well. Not even close as to what they were playing for the first 14 games of the season.  You have to consider what laying down the last 2 games of the season did mentally to the players. A once in a lifetime opportunity thrown away. So much it still is brought up by those involved.  Look, it's all water under the bridge but it will never go away and will remain the elephant in the room. 
  • Members

• cjrulli

cjrulli 393

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 5,820

• dw49

dw49 3,372

• DougDew

DougDew 4,352

• DynaMike

DynaMike 33

• danlhart87