Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Henry Anderson suffered a fractured larynx Sunday

ColtsBlitz

3 hours ago, Nadine said:

I know, I've never heard of anything like that before.  Pretty terrifying 

54 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

How the heck did that even happen? Sounds ridiculously painful though.

Getting punched in the throat will do it.  Worst case scenario is an emergency airway created on the field. Fortunately, that apparently wasn’t necessary, but still corrective action is. Get well Henry.

15 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

His best season was his rookie year, IMO. Though he has played well the last 3-4 games or so this year.

Wonder if the Colts cut him this offseason since he may be injury prone now. Sucks.

I don't think this makes him "injury prone".  If he kept having the same issue with the same body part (repeated ACL tears or something like that) then maybe.

21 hours ago, mahagga73 said:

How about last year and the year before that , etc. This has been going on for years and contrary to popular opinion it happens to the Colts at a higher clip than most every other team. 

19 hours ago, rockywoj said:

Sadly, I can.  It really seems that the Colts and Packers are truly hexed when it comes to injuries, year in and year out. :(

I know fellas,  this year just seems to be particularly bad.... and they are one after another.  Maybe it is because our franchise QB is out and has been in and out the past few years.  Something we are not used to.  

Someone gets hurt and if they are able to stay off IR well then when they come back it seems someone else gets hurt.

Bray doesn't bother me so much, but the nuts and bolts guys like HA is devastating.  

Doesnt' Henry use a full cage? cause i thought those were supposed to limit availablity to the throat.  oh, well, sucks.  Hope Henry can breath, eat/drink alright.

On a side note, all the changes to prevent this injury streak seems to have done nothing.  Full contact practices, new medical team, ect.