Chiefs Patriots Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, buffalo34 said:

I really think they should make tossing the ball directly to the ground intentional grounding.

It happens on like 50% of screen passes when the defense reads it...nothing can be done....clearly it was intentional but the receiver was there....on the ground lol.

Just now, dgambill said:

It happens on like 50% of screen passes when the defense reads it...nothing can be done....clearly it was intentional but the receiver was there....on the ground lol.

I understand throwing it away when nothing is there, but you're about to be sacked so you just chuck it to the ground. Seems Brady does that a lot.

I think it is in some circumstances. That ball hit a guy's foot so technically he didn't toss it to the ground either way.

Brady is flinching a little in those less than perfect pockets. Smith doesn't look like a fearless quarterback out there either but he can't be much younger than 40 himself can he? 

The Chief's gimmicky playcalling is making me nervous. Just run the ball when you have to and pass it until you have to. They're going to fool around and fumble 1 of those shovels or triple fake misdirections or whatever those things are.

21 minutes ago, dgambill said:

why dont they call spiking the ball intentional grounding too?

doesn't get more intentional than that