Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

danlhart87

Chiefs Patriots Predictions

Watching Pats and Chiefs dink and dunk offenses is like watching paint dry....no wonder ratings are dropping. I miss Brett Farve are the gun slingers.

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Flag, double dribble, offsides, icing on KC, 10 points awarded to NE.

Did I just see that New EnglAnd field worker on the KC sideline wearing a i-watch!???? Lol just kidding!!

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Watching Pats and Chiefs dink and dunk offenses is like watching paint dry....no wonder ratings are dropping. I miss Brett Farve are the gun slingers.

Neither QB can throw that deep though, so the dink and dunk is their only option. 

1 minute ago, IndyScribe said:

Neither QB can throw that deep though, so the dink and dunk is their only option. 

I've seen High School Qbs run a more interesting offense and push the ball better...now granted we have a local team that's won like 8 state championships but I'd still prefer to watch them at this point.

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

The ratings aren't dropping.   This game will have huge ratings

7 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Yep. It's not like the game is the Bills-Jets game. These are two AFC powerhouses going at each other. 

Just now, jvan1973 said:

My bad...I thought last year NFL ratings went down for first time in a long time. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.recode.net/platform/amp/2017/2/4/14508632/nfl-tv-ratings-down-moffettnathanson   I thought it was double digits but apparently it was only 9%....even 6% in playoffs.

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Let's see what tonight's game gets

Let's see if it's sustained throughout the season. My guess is rating drops again. Don't get me wrong Nfl isn't going broke and will continue to woo networks but I predict it keeps dropping.

Just now, dgambill said:

Let's see if it's sustained throughout the season. My guess is rating drops again. Don't get me wrong Nfl isn't going broke and will continue to woo networks but I predict it keeps dropping.

While the players keep kneeling during the anthem.,  fringe fans will not watch I guess.    But primetime games will get better ratings than nba and MLB playoff games

Why are they not using Hunt more? He looks really good and is gashing the D by himself. Since the passing game isn't working, rely on the running game.

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

How much time left In the half

Start of the third quarter.

17 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Lol. You like Bradford. He is worse.

5 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

While the players keep kneeling during the anthem.,  fringe fans will not watch I guess.    But primetime games will get better ratings than nba and MLB playoff games

I wasn't saying anything about other leagues but I'm not going to sit here and say this league is getting stronger. Maybe this writer is onto something.... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.milehighreport.com/platform/amp/2016/12/4/13757158/hey-peyton-the-nfl-called---it-wants-its-ratings-back

imagine the ratings dip following Brady retiring as well!

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I wasn't saying anything about other leagues but I'm not going to sit here and say this league is getting stronger. Maybe this writer is onto something.... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.milehighreport.com/platform/amp/2016/12/4/13757158/hey-peyton-the-nfl-called---it-wants-its-ratings-back

imagine the ratings dip following Brady retiring as well!

I doubt it. People will find a new hot team to follow, like the Cowboys or Raiders.

Just now, dgambill said:

Even when Chiefs get a break with bad punt they get a 15 yd penalty....dumb dumb dumb dumb.

And a penalty you hardly ever hear get enforced too, "Pulling a player off the pile". Part of the Patriots rulebook?

3 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

I doubt it. People will find a new hot team to follow, like the Cowboys or Raiders.

People will always follow teams...football fans won't disappear...but there are few players that transcends sports like Peyton Manning....and even Tom Brady...bring casuals like even my mom to watch. They won't be easy to replace.

29 minutes ago, dgambill said:

They heard you. Smith to Hill for a TD.

Hill just has too much speed, maybe the Pats should try to use Dorsett and just send him on streaks, like in Madden.